20

I sit on my floor and look around, socking everything in. I can shift.

I CAN SHIFT!

"Okay baby... Now shifting back will hurt.. A lot..." I nod showing dad that I understand. "Picture yourself on your human legs walking and running around. " I did as he said and felt my bones go back into place. It hurt. Mom put a blanket over me as I had no clothes since I've never got the right type..

"I can shift..." I say out of breath. May parents hold me in a hug and say they are proud of me. "What's color am I?" I ask. They look at me with a smile.

"Gold" I gasp. Gold is the rarest wolf there is it's like the white wolf but the gold wolfs only come once every few centuries. The gold wolf has special powers like I can control weather, water, fire and grow stuff with my mind. The moon goddess only gives this powers to a very trustworthy person...

I'm her....

The moon goddess chose me to protect the earth of evil..

I need to tell Alex. I ask my parents if I can go to his house and talk to him. I know it's late but I need to talk him. They look at each other as if they were talking with there eyes.

"Well...?"

"Fine" they both say. I send him a text and grab my shoes and slip them on. He replys with a 'okay I'll meet you half way' since it's a good ten minute walk I start to head out not wanting to waist a second. I start to think about my powers and how they work. As I am walking I hold my hand out and imagine a small fire in my hand. It worked but the fire was HUGE. I close my hand putting the fire out and running into Alex. I tell him everything from shifting to the big fire in my hand.