18

I stayed up all night just looking for another way to get rid of the evil in the dark one. I read book after book after book and yet to find something, I'm always finding the same solution. Kill him and the evil will get out of him. What happens to the evil once out of the dark one? Does it just disappear? I doubt it. I hear Paris crying in the next room over and get up to check on he twins. I haven't seen them since I got home. I walk down the halls and into the room to see her standing in her crib with a red face and tears pouring out of her eyes. I turn the soft light on and pick her up while Liam just looks into thin air. That's odd..

"What's wrong baby girl?" I asked her even though I knew she can't. Tell me. She lays her head down on my shoulder as I did down in the rocking chair they have. I sing a soft toon to help her fall asleep.

"I'm only one call away
I'll be there to save the day
Superman got nothing on me
I'm only one call away.
Call me, baby, if you need a friend
I just wanna give you love
C'mon, c'mon, c'mon
Reaching out to you, so take a chance
No matter where you go
You know you're not alone." I sang to her she sat up and smiles at me with her big blue eyes. She puts her hand over her heart then mine. When she did that, she was showing me something...

It was a bright and sunny day. The birds chirping and the everyone laughing. It was the typical happy family, but then dark clouds and thunder boomed across the sky's. I held her close to me not wanting her to get hurt. Then out of no where the Dark one showed up he was laughing at us. He said "you think you can stop me?!" My dad pushed us all back protecting us. "Never again will you assume you can kill something so strong and powerful!" He said walking closer to us. "What do you want?!" Mom screamed. He looked at her in awe. How dad looks at her. That's when it clicked. "I want you my love.."

Paris moved her hand off my heart and put her head in my shoulder going to sleep. I put her in her crib and check in Liam, he's asleep. Leaving the twins room I feel... Different.. I shut my door to my room when my leg pops out of place making me fall to the ground. I held in my scream. I felt the other leg do the same thing. I held in my scream of pain. My arms broke my spine snaked in half. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I screamed bloody murder. I knew what was happening. I was finally able to shift.

___________

Like?!?