one//nice to meet you daddy

little disclaimer. I made this book in 2016 (i was 11) when I wrote this.. i'm now 15. There's a lot of bad grammar, bad punctuation, bad everything, and the plot doesn't even make sense so please don't hate! When i'm not lazy i'll edit this entire book:) -September 10th 2019. :)

michael woke up and groaned. he checks his phone and closes his eyes because of the brightness, he then turns the brightness down.

he checks the date. it was november, 14, saturday.

"hell yeah." he says in his head. a then he realizes it's 10 in the morning.

"mikey baby? wake up!" michaels mom says behind his door, knocking. ( ok ok so michaels moms name is darcy and she's 28 so yeah )

"yeah I'm awake. what ya want mom?" michael says.

"can I come in?"

"sure yeah." then darcy enters the room.

"come on come sunshine! get changed! we have a special visitor coming." she says smiling.

"ok ok lemme get changed." then darcy gets out and michael gets out of his comfy bed.

he drags his feet to his dresser and finds a pink crop top with little blue and white polka dots on it, and a baby blue skirt ( outfit on side ) . he got on white high knee socks and looked at himself in his mirror with a smirk on his face.

he put on little mascara and looked at his perfectly done black nails and walked downstairs. he had a big grin on his face but it disappeared when he seen his mom making out with a blonde guy.

michael clears his throat.

darcy stop making out with the guy and blushes in embarrassment.

"sorry sorry honey. but I would like you to meet someone." darcy says patting the spot in between her and the blonde guy. michael walks slowly to the spot and sits down slowly.

"this is my new boyfriend, luke hemmings." darcy says grinning at luke. luke had a black lip ring, his hair pushed to the side, wearing a blink-182 shirt and black jeans. michael looks down at his feet and sees luke wearing teenage mutant ninja turtles socks, making michael giggle.

"babe, this is my son, michael." darcy says.

luke smirks at michael causing michaels face go red.

"hi l-luke." michael says giving him a small wave, and noticing he has some lipstick on his lip from his mom making him want to barf.

"hey buddy!" luke says. michael notices his accent. australian.

"how 'bout you two chat and I'll go   round up some dinner?" darcy says standing up and walking to the kitchen leaving the two boys alone.

"so how old are you mike?" luke asks. michael smiles at him.

"16 turning 17 soon!" michael says grinning happily that his birthday was in 6 days. ( lol it actually is )

"oh great just great." luke says.

"so um want to you want me to call you? step dad? dad? or just luke?" michael asks playing the with lose string on his crop top.

luke thinks for awhile. "daddy. yeah call me daddy." he says sending michael a smirk sending chills from michaels body.

michael gulps. "o-ok daddy."

luke puts his hand on michaels thigh, sending even more chills up the young boys body.

lukes hand travels up more and more.

"guys! dinners ready!" darcy says.

luke winks at michael and gets up. michael groans and rolls his eyes as he gets up and follows luke into the living room. they were having smashed potatoes and pizza. ( look Jada your in the book!1!1!! 'potato' your so famous )

luke sat beside michael making michael want to curl up in a ball because luke placed his hand on michaels thigh again!

luke starts playing with the hem of michaels skirt making michael choke on air.

"oh my god! are you ok mikey?" darcy asks.

michael nods his head.

he clears his throat. "im done and can cal come over?" michael asks as he picks up his plate,.

"okay sure."

michael giggles and runs upstairs to text calum.

michael unlocks his phone and goes to his messages.

mike: sleepover @ my place. get yo butt over here cal ;)

calum from youtube 👽: okie dokie be there in 10 see ya mike :-$

mike: see u loser

michael turns his phone off and realizes it's not even night yet but who cares.

11 minutes later calum comes over.

he's wearing a purple skirt that michael got for him for his 17th birthday and a tucked in white and black flannel. he's also wearing black converse.

"hey cal!" michael says kissing calums cheek. "hey mikey! who's the hottie in the living room." calum asks gesturing to luke. michael smirks at him and says, "his my moms new boyfriend but boy he is so hot."

"wowie wowzers." calum asks and then running into the living room making his skirt go up and down.

"hiyo! I'm calum. michaels bestie. nice to meet you." calum says holding out his hand.

luke shakes his hand with him. "hey nice to meet you calum. I'm luke."

"cute." calum whispers then running back to michael who was giggling and blushing.

"come on cally sally!" michael says grabbing calums hand making luke stare at them. they walk up stairs and into michaels room.

michael notices calums pastel pink nail polish coming off and he gasps.

"cally! your poor poor ugly nails are relieving their ugly true colours!" michael says jokingly. calum hits him gently.

"here I'll go get the nail polish remover and the nail polish." michael says then letting go of calums hand and running down the stairs.

"mom!" he calls.

"she went to the store mike." luke says from the living room, michael enters the living room and sees lukes drinking a cup of milk.

"oh." was all michael could say.

"need something?" luke asks taking a sip of his milk but still staring at michael.

"oh um uh I needed the nail polish and nail polish remover."

"mikey can I ask you something?"

"s-sure."

"do I make you nervous." luke asks standing up and walking now towards michael. michael gulps.

"n-no."

"are you sure bout that?" luke asks touching michaels arm.

michael hums and nods his head.

"what are you and calum? like dating or something?" luke asks then goin back to the couch as if he was never touching michael.

"n-no we're um just best friends." michael says.

"ok and I think I seen the nail polish and nail polish remover in the bathroom cupboard."