nineteen//just say yes?!

ew when i asked batman or superman you all said batman ew ew ew ew

QOTD: what are your guys' pronouns?

AOTD: she/her

enjoy . . . .

^.^^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^.^

2 DAYS LATER

niall was a helpless wreck.

he missed sam, he hated watching her and matty at school.

he thought he loved her.

but back to the main people, yeah?

michael and luke went back to their house, while ashton and calum took care of niall.

"let's go cuddleeeeeeeee!" michael says adjusting the cat ears that were on his head.

"no," luke teases, michael pouts.

"im just joking baby, come on." luke says then lifting michael up bridal style, michael starts to giggle.

luke walks upstairs then carefully dropping him on the bed then stacking him with kisses on the neck.

"i said let's cuddle and not fuck," michael says biting his lower lip to stop him from moaning.

luke pouts and mumbles a, 'fine'.

luke puts on music from his phone and goes on spotify pushes 'SHUFFLE' on a random playlist and, YOUTH by troye sivan came on.

"yes! my favourite!" michael says then cuddling into luke's chest.

michael whispers the lyrics as he plays with lukes fingers.

"night, princess." luke says kissing his forehead.

"night, daddy." michael says shutting his eyes then falling asleep. (DO YOU HAVE A BAND AID? BECAUSE I SCRAPPED MY KNEE FROM FALLING FOR YOU)

+++++

20 years later...

just kidding! next day...

"wake up daddy, i need you to drive me to school!" michael says poking lukes nose.

(WHY IS LUKES NOSE SO CUTE?! WTF)

"where's cal?" luke asks groaning as he gets up from bed.

"with ashton," michael says shrugging.

luke rubs the sleep out of his eye and looks at michael.

he gasps on what his boyfriend was wearing.

a pastel pink high waisted skirt, a pink floral button shirt that was tucked into his skirt, and light pink cat ears.

"damn mikey," luke says licking him lips and starts to kiss his neck.

"stop, you horny oldie chicken, i gotta go i have school!" michael says pecking luke's lip then running downstairs.

"horny oldie chicken?" luke says to himself then going downstairs, chuckling.

michael pulls up his baby pink socks that had ribbons on the top, then getting on his doc martens shoes. ( not the boots )

luke runs upstairs and quickly gets changed.

he gets on a nirvana shirt, black ripped skinnies and a blue and black flannel around his waist.

he brushes his bed hair and pops a gum in his mouth.

"let's go!" michael says impatiently.

"im coming, im coming." luke says slipping on grey converse and running out getting into his car, michael following behind.

"so happy it's friday today!" michael says smiling.

"you study for your science test that your having today?" luke asks starting the car, putting his hand on michaels thigh.

michael laughs. "no,"

"michael!" luke says rolling his eyes but laughing too.

michael turns on the radio, stressed out by twenty one pilots comes on.

"WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME," michael sings.

"TO THE GOOD OLD DAYS!" luke sings back turning a corner.

after a few songs they get to the school.

"bye babe, have a nice day," luke says kissing michael on the cheek.

"bye daddy," michael says waving then getting out of the car, he runs to calum.

"im so sore from last night!" calum exclaims to harry and louis.

michael tip toes behind calum, holding up his finger and looking at harry and louis who nodded their heads.

"boo!" michael shouts, grabbing onto calums shoulders.

"FOR FUCK SAKES?!" calum yells making students and teachers glare at him.

michael, harry and lou fall to the ground laughing.

"you asshat." calum snickers dusting off his skirt.

"s-sorry!" michael says between laughs.

the bell then rang.

"see you guys at lunch," michael says getting up and smiling at the three of them.

AFTER SCHOOL...:)

"so when are you gonna do it?"

"dude calm yo balls," ashton says. "we just started dating! how 'bout in a year?"

"the fuck?" luke says. "well whatever you want buds."

michael shrugs as he stops eavesdropping and walking into the living room with calum following behind on his phone.

"oh hey!" luke says jumping slightly.

"hey babe," michael says kissing luke's cheek.

ashton grins at the couple, making calum poke his dimple.

"you two are cute," ashton says giggling, bringing calum to his side.

michael smiles then siting on luke's lap.

"let's watch disney!" ashton says, they all agree then michael runs upstairs giggling, collecting all his disney movies from inside his draw.

he runs downstairs, dropping some movies, but with a big grin and giggling.

"i got them all!" michael says.

"oh god why are you so adorable?!" luke exclaims.

"i don't know i guess i was just born with it?" michael says jokingly and shrugging.

"okay so either cinderella, lady and the tramp, sleeping beauty or bambi?" michael says pushing away the other movies.

"i say lady and the tramp!" luke says nodding his head.

"i say lady and the tramp too," ashton says. calum and michael gasp.

"well we say bambi!" michael and calum says at the same time.

"fine, whatever my baby wants," luke says kissing michael's forehead.

calum turns his head to ashton, "well?" calum says snickering.

"yeah, yeah whatever my princess wants." ashton says kissing calum's cheek.

they turn on bambi and snuggle on the couch.

luke looks over at michael and peck his lips. "i love you so much, michael."

"i love you so much more, daddy."