sixteen//woah ?!

lol i know that michael got over his moms death quickly but aye idk i just wanted some smut in this book because why not?? ^~^

QOTD: What colour is your hair? Or what colour do you want to dye your hair??

AOTD: maybe my tips purple idk (:?

LARRY?!!! ;););)

......................

luke woke up and put his arm around michael but felt nothing. he looked around and seen a note, he picks it up.

dear lukey,

Sorry i had to go to school ! i would be stayed and cuddled but i would get in trouble, AND calum made me go *rolls eyes* I'll be back at 3:30 okay? love u

-mikey

luke smiles at the note and lay back down sighing happily.

michael was in the library  right now, he needed books for his science and language art class.

"well hello, clifford."

he looks up and sees arzaylea.

"hi." he says sternly then looking again.

she rolls her eyes and sighs. "what do you need help with?"

"i uh need books for science and LA." he says standing up.

"why would you need books for Los Angelus?" arzaylea asks confused.

michael holds in a laugh and bites his lip. "it's language arts, ma'am."

"oh well i knew that!" arzaylea says quickly then showing michael where all the science books were.

the bell then rang for lunch.

"sorry about your mom!" arzaylea says with no affection what so ever.

michael smiles sarcastically and gives her the middle finger then quickly running to the cafeteria.

he gets in line for his lunch then going to sit beside calum.

"hey cal pal." michael says kissing his cheek.

"yo yo mike," calum says smiling and adjusting his skirt.

"like my new skirt, and shirt?" calum asks, he was wearing an purple sweater crop top, and high waisted jean skirt.

"it's very cute indeed! where'd you get the skirt?" michael asks taking a bite of his sandwich.

"aeropostale, and the shirts from brandy melville!" calum says.

harry, and some new guy with brown hair and very nice eyes, niall and sam sit across from them.

"oh uh hi?" michael says to them.

"this is louis, he's new," harry says.

"hello nice to meet you guys, i like your guys' skirts! mines from shop jeen!" louis says standing up to show off his pink skirt.

"sh-shop jeen?!" michael says his mouth wide open.

"yeah!" louis says sitting down again.

niall's arm went around sam making michael look at her weirdly.

"me and niall are dating!" sam blurts out.

"she broke the code." calum whispers into michael's ear.

"the 'code'?" michael says confused.

"yeah, your not suppose to date your friends ex! sam is your friend and niall is your fucking ex!?" calum whispers shouts.

"woah calm down, you good?" michael asks. "you never swear."

"im sorry but that's just wrong," calum says glaring at the couple in front of them.

"i don't care anyways." michael says even though he was a little jealous.

"okay."

michael looked over at louis and harry, it looked like harry had a crush on him. "cute." michael mutters then joining onto the conversation.

+++++

michael went home with calum.

"how's ashton?" michael asks as they walk out of school.

"great as fuck oh my," calum says giggling.

they cross the street. michael giggles too.

"that louis guy is goals." calum says rolling his eyes in jealously.

"know right?!" michael agrees.

they then get to michaels house.

"hey daddy, cal's here!" michael yells taking his shoes off.

"okay, im in the living room,"

michael and calum walk into the living room and seen luke watching mean girls.

"really, daddy?" calum asks snickering.

"don't judge my life bro," luke says in a weird voice and going cross eyed making the two boys laugh.

"oh yeah by the way, ashton is coming soon." luke says winking at calum.

"great!"

michael snuggles into lukes wide, luke's arm goes around his shoulders.

"oh my god hurry up ashton i don't wanna third wheel," calum whispers pretending to pray.

"oh shut up," michael says laughing a little.

an hour later ashton came with pizza.

"OH MY GOD ASHTON YOU BROUGHT PIZZA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH?!" michael yells running towards ashton and hugging him.

"back off he's mine," calum says pushing michael off his boyfriend.

ashton giggles. "we can all share me,"

they all go into michaels room, luke sitting on the bed, ashton beside luke, calum and michael on the floor.

michael moans making lukes pants tighten. "i fucking love pizza."

"hey don't swear, you're like two years old." ashton says jokingly.

"fuck-fuckty-fuck-fuck." michael jokes back, making them all laugh.

after them all eating two or three slices of pizza they were done to one last slice.

"so who's gonna have the last slice?" calum says, they were all staring at it.

"me?!" michael says attacking the pizza, calum jumps on michael making ashton jump on calums back then luke jumping into ashtons back.

"what the fuck guys," calum says laughing.

"get the heck off me, you butt heads." michael groans.

"am i a butt head?" luke says in a fake sad tone and pouting.

"no," michael says. "your a cute head?"

"well fuck yeah?!" luke says then sliding off.

ashton then had a sleepover, calum couldn't since it was a stupid school night.

"bye cal, text me when you get home," ashton yells as calum leaves.

"im tired," michael says yawning.

"me too, lets go to bed yeah?" luke says, they all go upstairs, ashton sleeping on the floor beside michaels bed.

michael and luke snuggled on his bed. "l-luke? can we s-spoon?" michael whispers.

"sure, anything for my princess." luke says grinning and kissing michaels temple, then spooning michael.

"goodnight lovebirds," ashton says.

"night hobo head." michael teases then yawning and then falling asleep.