fifteen//badboys get punished

*evil laugh*

hi

WARNING!: triggering ... (this might trigger me but who really cares...)

QOTD: what are your guys kinks?

AOTD: Eyeliner on men, Fem-Dom, cross dressing, and kind of a daddy kink *blushes*

smut included ! (if you don't feel comfortable then you can just skip this chapter)

==================

SONG FOR THIS CHAPTER- STAY BY KYGO

"woah what, michael isn't your last name clifford and isn't that your mom?!" sam says gasping.

michael slowly looks at the tv, tears starting to run down his cheeks.

"no no no, she can't be dead! she can't!" michael yells.

luke gasps.

"the fuck is going on?" ashton asks.

michael runs upstairs and locks himself in the bathroom.

"mom im sorry." he says looking up, as if she was listening to him.

he takes out his blade and hovers it over his left wrist.

"OPEN THIS DOOR MICHAEL!"

"leave me the fuck alone, this is all my fault isn't it?!" michael says.

"michael what are you doing in there?!" calum yells banging on the door.

"calum, baby im gonna go ok? text me later, im also coming over for dinner tonight." ashton says kissing calum then leaving.

"im gonna uh go now too." sam says slowly then running out.

luke and calum were banging on the washroom door, yelling at michael.

"3.."

"MICHAEL WHY ARE YOU COUNTING DOWN?!"

"2..."

"OPEN THE DOOR?!"

"1!"

the door opens and luke straddles michael to the floor, the blade drops and calum throws it out.

"what the hell were you doing?!" luke yells making michael flinch, fear was in michaels eyes, lukes body was stiffened, his hands holding michaels hand and him straddling michael.

"im-im sorry," luke says more calmly, he gets up and offers his hand to michael which he took, calum was downstairs. they went into lukes room.

luke sits down and pats his lap, which michael sits on.

"why were you trying to hurt your beautiful body?" luke whispers playing with michael's hair.

michael shrugs. "i dunno." michael whispers back.

"yes you do mikey," luke said. "now tell me ... please."

"i felt like it was my fault why my mom uh you know killed her self-"

"why would you think that?" luke cuts him off.

"because i yelled at her luke," michael says like its the most obvious thing in the world. "i have never yelled at my mom in my whole life."

"please don't think that." luke says.

"no."

"what did you say?" luke asks smirking at michael.

"i said, no," michael says smirking back.

"are you being a bad boy right now?"

"yes, bad boys should be punished." michael says turning around and pushing luke down so he was now straddling him.

michael moved closer to lukes face, right when their lips were gonna touch michael got up and left, giggling as he ran downstairs to calum.

"ugh, you tease!" luke yells.

TWO HOURS LATER ....

"michael!" luke calls from upstairs.

michael smirks. "yeah?"

"can you come up here for an minute?"

"sure." michael says winking at calum then going upstairs.

calum smiles and rolls his eyes. "god i weirdly ship them so much,"

michael goes into lukes room and sees luke with his shirt off, and in boxers.

"hi," michael says, he couldn't take his eyes off of luke's chest.

"my eyes up here." luke teases and walks slowly to michael making michael gulp.

"why don't you show daddy your pretty little panties?" luke whispers, putting his hands on michaels waist.

michael takes his crop top off and slowly pulls down his skirt, his baby pink panties showing.

"w-wow." luke says then squeezing michaels butt making him jump, luke giggles.

"i like when you giggle." michael says.

"i like you." luke says then smashing his lips on michael. michael kisses back.

it was a slow, passionate kiss which michael loved. luke bites on his bottom lip making michael moan.

"wait," luke says then locking the door. "don't want calum to walk in."

he pushes michael onto the bed and starts to kiss him again.

while they were kissing luke pulls down michael's panties then stopping the kiss to look at michaels length.

"woah michael!" luke says then began to give him a blow job.

michael moans, tugging on lukes hair.

luke moans when he did that making michael smirk.

"you like me tugging your hair don't you, daddy?" michael says, luke hums in response.

luke then stops to take his boxers off.

"here im gonna get you ready for this," luke says gesturing to his private part making michael giggle and nod.

luke enters two fingers, michael moans and tugging on the sheets.

"o-one m-more finger d-daddy please!" michael moans out.

luke does as he says and adds more finger.

"ok you ready my princess?" luke asks.

"yes," michael says nodding.

luke enters michael going slow than thrusting faster.

"f-fuck." luke says then starting to give michael a hand job.

moans go through the room, calum could hear them from all the way downstairs.

"f-faster," michael moans, luke goes faster and harder.

"im gonna-"

"come on do on my face, babyboy." luke says making michael stand up, luke on his knees. michael jacks off and then come goes on himself and luke.

"come on let's cuddle now, babe." luke says taking michaels hand and they lay on the bed cuddling.

"i love you." michael says.

"and i love you more." luke replies kissing michaels forehead. they then both fall asleep.