six//starbucks

hi!!

what's are your guys favourite song at the moment? (Mines I hate you I love you by Gnash and Me, Myself & I by G-Eazy)

Love you guys !!

Enjoy....

******

michael's body shot up. "y-you don't love my-my mom anymore?"

luke sat down on michael's floral bed. "yeah i-i don't."

"then who are you love?" michael asks with a eyebrow raised.

"someone who doesn't love me back." luke says then getting up and leaving the room.

michael was confused as fuck.

michael decides to text his boyfriend.

mikey: hi babes!!

niall: hey what's up?

mikey: daddy just came into my room...

niall: DID HE TOUCH YOU

'yeah he did, before' michael thought but starts to type.

mikey: no daddy is nice. but he said he didn't love my mom... anymore he loves someone else.

niall: oh.

niall: gtg

mikey: um tf ok bye niall...

michael rolls his eyes and shuts his phone off.

he shrugs and lay in bed. maybe he can hang out with calum tomorrow? yeah that's what he's gonna do.

6 hours later...

michael got up and went downstairs seeing luke making pancakes.

"oh morning baby boy." luke says turning around for a second then going back to flipping the pancake.

michael didn't say morning back but asked, "where's mom?"

lukes body stiffened. "she went out with some... friends."

"oh... this early? she doesn't have work today." michael says sitting at the table.

"yeah." luke mumbles flipping another pancake.

"daddy? after breakfast im gonna go hang out with calum."

"and do what?" luke asks putting two pancakes on a plate and putting butter and syrup on tøp.

"i dunno know.. go to starbucks or something." michael says shrugging, luke hands him the plate of pancakes.

"thanks." michael says starts to eat them.

"mhmmmm this are so good daddy!" michael moans closing his eyes.

luke bites his lips, swallowing. "s-shit wait, be right back mikey." luke says running to the washroom.

michael just shrugs. he finishes his pancakes and goes upstairs to get ready but before he texts calum: meet me @ starbucks in 30 xx.

he shuts his phone off and goes to his closet.

he takes his pj's off and gets on a stripped white and black with a cute little alien shirt, a pastel purple skirt, he tucks in his skirt and he gets on pink socks.

he looks at himself in the mirror and grins. he goes into the bathroom and applies a light pink eyeshadow and mascara.

he takes a quick selfie and then grabs his little backpack stuffing his wallet, phone and phone charger inside.

"bye daddy!" michael says getting on his adidas shoes then running to starbucks getting there 15 minutes later.

he sees calum sitting down by the window and on his phone. he got a new case, it was a pink fluffy bunny.

"hey!" michael says sitting down across calum.

"your late," calum jokes as michael sits down.

michael rolls his eyes and smiles.

"so... how's your daddy?" calum asks going on snapchat and taking secret photos of michael, mostly really closed up photos of his face.

"ummm well... last night he came into my room..."

calum began to smirk. "and?"

"well he said he doesn't love my mom anymore..."

calum's smirk went away. "oh."

"he loves someone else," michael says fidgeting with his digits.

"maybe he loves you!" calum says grinning adjusting the bow on his head.

michael shrugs.

they got up and got their drinks and food and talked for two hours, took lots of selfie, until calum had to go home and and do his chore.

michael went home and lay in his bed thinking...

about what calum said. "maybe he loves you!"

and maybe just maybe, michael believe what calum said.