seven//bloodshot eyes

good morning/night!

double update because this got 6K reads!!

have any fanfic recommendations? comment please I wanna read new ones!! (I recommend you go read email spree by my fav aka frootylarrie )

love you guys enjoy...

:::::::::

michael woke up to darcy and luke yelling downstairs.

he was confused and scared.

"how could you darcy?!" luke yells.

"well, all you do is talk to michael!" darcy snaps.

"that is not true!"

"when was the last time we went out on a date, huh?!" darcy yells louder make michael flinch and whimper.

"two nights ago...." luke says more calmly.

michael heard nothing but footsteps stomping upstairs.

darcy appeared into michael's room with bloodshot eyes.

"I-I'm leaving you with luke. im sorry it's just i love someone else..."

'luke does too'

"i'll miss you mom," michael says hugging his mom. he doesn't know why he was taking this so calmly?

he jinxed himself and he started to sob. "i'll miss you too sunshine,"

darcy went into her room and started to pack.

luke came upstairs and hugged darcy with all his love.

"im sorry."

"it's ok maybe we just weren't meant for each other..."

"maybe."

darcy ran downstairs and ran out the door. luke went into his room, locked there door and started to cry his eyes out.

even though he didn't love darcy he felt a connection. ( are you wifi? Because I feel the connection )

michael checked the time. 10:38 AM.

michael knocks on luke's door.

"mikey... g-go away." luke says.

"let me in please.." michael says resting his head on the door.

"n-no just l-leave me alone babyboy." luke says.

"i'll cuddle you." michael says. michael hears the door unlock and michael smirks stepping inside the room.

he looked at luke, who's hair was all messed up, bloodshot eyes and his body all weakened.

michael pouts and sits beside luke rubbing his back.

"let's cuddle now," michael said.

"okay i would enjoy that." luke says.

but michael stands up and leaves the room.

luke starts to cry more.

10 minutes later michael comes back with his CD player in one hand and a whole bunch of CD's in the other.

"sorry cuddling with music is better and i needed the best music so i went deep into my closet and found cd's I've created." michael says giggling and plugging in the CD player.

he puts on one that is labeled 'GOOD MUSIC FOR BAD DAYS' on the cd. he used to always listen to this one.

flightless bird, american mouth goes on by iron & wine.

michael lay down on the bed so does luke. luke wraps his arms around michael's body body and michael snuggles into luke.

"you give the best cuddles oh my," luke mumbles laughing.

"why thank you," michael says closing his eyes as he mouthed the lyrics.

"nighty night daddy." michael says.

"night babycakes," luke says before going to sleep.

++

"then she left!" michael says as him and calum walked to school.

"then what happened?!" calum asks sipping his starbuck's drink.

"me and daddy cuddled..." michael whispers quickly.

"wait whut?" calum asks as they enter the hell hold. i mean school.

"me and daddy uh.."

"fucked?"

"no?! of course not we just cuddled."

"aw well that sucks. i mean like the cuddling is good but you guys didn't fuck." calum says shrugging then throwing out his cup.

michael and calum actually fitted in at school, at first people made fun of them on how they dress but now they love them. they were even popular.

michael heard his phone ring.

daddy 💖: did you and cal make it to school babyboy?

babyboy 👼🏼: yep see you at home daddy , wanna cuddle again? ;)

daddy 💖: of course 😏

"oh my who the fuck is that?" calum asks pointing at someone.

michael looks up from his phone and sees a girl with brown hair, long ass nails, a nose ring and wearing a skimpy (not school appropriate) dress.

"what the fuck," michael says then laughing.

she walks towards the two boys with a fake smile plastered on her face.

"hi im arzaylea nice to meet you two!"