twenty// the end...

LAST CHAPTER :(

i literally had no idea where this story is going to bUt i made it! i guess haha

QOTD: what's your favourite snapchat filter?

AOTD: either the dog filter or face swap filter!:)

OMG the last chapter!!.... bare with me guys

( MAY BE MISTAKES PLEASE POINT THEM OUT FOR ME )

yeet!

+++++

5 years later...

michael just recently turned 22, luke was 25. luke finally grow the balls to ask him to marry him when michael was 20. they are now happily married and with one boy!

ashton and calum got married four years ago, and have a daughter they adopted.

harry and louis are still dating, they both moved to chicago, they moved in with each other a month ago and still keep in touch with the boys.

arzaylea and niall started to date a while back and arzaylea is actually only 20! her and him are now in england with one boy.

sam and matty live in a mansion in california, matty is in a band called the 1975, and sam is now sam healy, they also have a little five year old girl.

++++

"tomorrow is your birthday!" luke says poking his son's nose.

his name was julian. (THANK U SAM FOR THE NAME IDEA)

michael got pregnant on new years eve. he has lukes eyes and michael hair.

"really luke?!" julian says poking lukes nose back.

"yes really jul, all your family and friends are gonna come too!" luke says and michael walks inside julian's room.

"hi mikey!" julian says.

"hey baby boy," michael says pulling up his high waisted jeans.

"okay, it's getting late jul, goodnight!" luke says kissing julian's forehead.

"sweet dreams, baby boy." michael says kissing his cheek.

luke shuts the light off and closes the door.

"night daddies." julian says giggling.

"come on babe," luke says pecking michael and grabbing his hand.

they both go into their room and get changed into their pjs.

"cuddle me daddy," michael says jokingly but luke got hard a little bit.

"whatever my princess wants." luke says cuddling into the smaller bodies figure.

THE NEXT MORNING

it was 8:04, and michael and luke were awake making breakfast for julian, ashton and calum arrived with their daughter, autumn who was a year younger than julian.

ashton and calum were also decorating.

"what time does juli usually wake up?" ashton asks michael as he flips a pancake.

"ummm like 11 to 12?" michael says nodding his head.

"yeah but usually 12." luke agrees. "he loves to sleep!"

ashton giggles. the front door opens.

"sam, matty and have arrived!"

"hey!" calum says as he ties a balloon.

"we brought the cake!" sam says grinning as she tightens her pony tail.

"is it chocolate?" luke asks.

"yep, also it's a greenday cake!" matty says, carefully handing luke the cake.

luke puts the cake in the fridge.

"hey annoura ," autumn says running to annoura, who was hiding behind sam.

"hello autumn!" sam says smiling and moving out of the way.

"uh hi sammy," autumn says then running to her dad, ashton.

twenty minutes later everyone got there, including harry and louis, niall and arzaylea, zayn and nia, lukes parents and michaels parents.

julian gets up and walks downstairs, with a big grin spread across his face.

"happy birthday julian!"

++++

"do you hear that?" luke asks climbing into bed beside michael.

"what?" michael asks snuggling into the bed.

"silence." luke says calmly. "we haven't had silence for a while, ever since julian was born."

nia babysitted all the kids, and her friends rena and miranda helped.

"mhmmm true," michael says nodding and taking off his black tattoo choker and placing it on the shelf.

"cuddleeee meeeeee," luke says closing his eyes, grinning and his arms up.

"no," michael teases taking off his skinnies and slipping off his choker and putting it on his shelf.

luke pouts and pretends to cry.

michael fakes coughs. "baby!" then fake coughs again.

"they call me cry baby, cry baby," luke sings. "but i don't fucking care!" he sings louder.

michael laughs and covers lukes mouth. "shhhhhh! your gonna wake up the grumpy neighbours,"

"yeah they are pretty grumpy," luke says scrunching his nose up and nodding his head.

"wanna watch netflix?" luke then asks as michael jumps in bed.

"and chill?" michael asks raising one eyebrow.

"sure," luke says shrugging.

"woah really?!" michael says excitedly.

luke laughs then says, "no."

"party pooper," michael says pouting and crossing his arms.

"oh you love me," luke says cuddling into michael.

"that is true,"

"i love you so fucking much michael hemmings, i can't even explain how much i do, it's like how edward loves bella from twilight but way more than that, it's like how much you love food but way more than that, i love you to the galaxy and back," luke says then kissing michael all over his face.

michael didn't know what to say, he looked like a tomato.

"i love you with all my butt," michael says , luke was confused.

"don't you mean, 'i love you with all my heart'?" luke asks.

"i would've said heart but my butt is bigger," michael says winking.

they then spent their night cuddling and watching horror movies, then cartoons.

"goodnight hemons." michael says as the credits rolled down the screen.

"night clif- woah i wanna gonna call you cliffoconda but i forgot your last name wasn't clifford anymore," luke says winking at michael .

"yeah it's michael hemmings, get it right dude." michael says jokingly.

"love you."

"and i love you way more."

THE END.

or is it? just kidding yeah it's the end...

who wants a epilogue?

i loved writing daddy and oh my god thank u guys for reading it!

i love you all so much!! stay safe babes

<3 JOANNA OUT!