seventeen// shes your cousin!?

hi guys! happy Easter yo

three more chapters until this over (or maybe it'll end @ chapter 21 or 22 idk??)

QOTD: I'm making a diary on wattpad, maybe... Would you guys read it?

AOTD: NO :) jk jk 

SMUT INCLUDED

171717171717171717171717

michael woke up at 6, he got up quietly so he won't wake up luke or ashton. he tiptoes to his wardrobe.

he picks out a shirt that says 'MEOW', black skinnies that have rips at the knees, orange socks and a black snapback.

(A/N I LOVE SNAPBACK!MICHAEL OMG)

he grabs his bag, phone and wallet then walking downstairs for breakfast.

he makes himself cereal and sits down at the table, taking out his phone to snapchat friends.

he takes a picture of himself doing the double chin.

he types, "MORNING CALCUM" he then sends to of course, calum.

he then starts to snapchat sam. calum then snapchats back.

michael clicks on it, a video. calum was doing the middle finger but then showing his outfit in the mirror, blue boyfriend jeans, a red and white stripped shirt with a alien and a red flannel around his waist, it said "YAY OR NAH MICHELLE?"

michael was jealous of his outfit. he takes a picture of his hair and types. "FUCKING YES AJSH" then presses send.

then it was 7:20. he finishes his cereal then going into the living room to watch TV.

he goes on to his recordings and puts on the latest pretty little liars.

he hears his phone.

he pauses the tv.

calculator 🌟: I'm picking you up @ 8, ok? ^~^

mikey 🌸: k

calculator 🌟: I HATE WHEN PEOPLE JUST SAY 'K'

mikey 🌸: k 😏😏

calculator 🌟: do you want me to not pick you up, lover boy?

mikey 🌸: OK SORRY

calculator 🌟: you shall get punished

calculator 🌟: lol jk

mikey 🌸: ... same

calculator 🌟: OK BUE SEE U @ SCHOOL

mikey 🌸: "bue"

michael shuts off his phone and unpauses the tv.

SKIPPING TO THE END OF THE DAY BECAUSE IM TOO LAZY GO WRITE THE REST LOL

"wanna come over?" calum asks as they walk out of hell. i mean school.

"sure lemme text daddy," michael texts luke and he says yes.

"im allowed till 5," michael says. "it's now 3 so let's hurry up."

they walk to calums house, when they get there joy was talking to someone.

"mom? im home, mikey is here too." calum says dropping his bag and taking his shoes off, michael does the same.

"im in the living room, son." joy says.