five//jealously

niall, ashton, calum and michael were hanging out at michaels house watching mulan.

niall and michael were cuddling. calum and ashton were too.

luke and darcy came downstairs. luke's smile goes into a frown as he sees michael cuddling with that irish dude.

"hello michael, who's uh this?" darcy asks with a fake smile on her face.

michael sits up with a red face. "my uh special friend, niall!" he says giggling.

niall stands up and shakes hands with darcy and luke.

"i took michael out on that date last night." niall says smiling.

"aw nice to meet you niall," darcy says.

luke was giving niall the death stare.

darcy noticed and elbowed his side.

"ouch fuc- i mean yeah nice to meet you.." luke says.

michael smiles. he was glad they were happy with his special friend.

"me and lukey poo are going out," darcy says.

luke cringes at the nickname 'lukey poo' but then replaced it with a really fake smile.

"oh have fun, we are just gonna hang around here," michael says, niall then looks at his phone hearing a 'ding'.

"oh crap sorry babe, i gotta go, I'll text you later ok? and maybe you can come over to mine later," niall says winking at michael who was blushing.

"bye babycakes!" michael says kissing his cheek. niall gets his shoes on and leaves.

"me and cal can go if you want mike?" ashton asks.

"oh sure!"

luke and darcy then leave, oh and calum and ashton left.

michael skips up the stairs, humming green day.

michael took his clothes off and got on new panties he just got from victoria secret, a big oversize pastel pink sweater that goes to his knees and turns on music on spotify.

i hate u i love you by gnash goes on. he laid down on his comfy bed and scrolls on facebook. he notices he has a friend request.

luke roberto hemmings sent you a friend request.

oh.

michael stalks his page and then accepts the request. he then catches up with his family he doesn't see often.

then he decides to take a cat nap because he is a such a cat. (well he's such a kitten)

wild by troye sivan goes on.

"hell yeah." he whispers as he starts to sing the lyrics.

"Trying hard not to fall, On the way home," He sang softly.

"you were trying to wear me down, down,"

3 hours later!!

darcy went out with some 'friends' while luke went home.

"im home!" luke yells closing the door, taking off his shoes.

he looks around the house for michael and goes upstairs into michaels room.

"mikey?" he opens his door and sees michaels figure on his bed, his sweater slightly going up his but showing his panties.

"wakey wakey," luke says rubbing his back.

"huh?" michael asks.

"we need to talk . now." luke says sifting in his spot.

"no I'm sleepy daddy," michael moans.

luke rolls his eyes. "baby boy, come on! cuddle me!"

"but i have a boyfriend, you silly goose." michael says still half asleep and half awake.

"and?"

"also you already have a girlfriend." michael says with his eyes closed and a small smile on his face.

luke scoffs. "but michael here's the truth..."

michael opens his eyes staring at lukes eyes.

"I-I don't think I love your mom anymore... I love someone else."