four//date night

michael was still peacefully sleeping, a boy lays next to him.

"wake up mi-key!"

"ugh! why?" michael says groaning.

"chica, it's 12 in the afternoon." calum says with a grin on his face and rolling his brown eyes.

michael sighs. "oh fine. but whyyyyyy? it's only sunday!"

"because i have a plan." calum says smirking and raising his eyebrows up and down.

"oh? what is it?" michael asks interested in calum's 'plan'.

"i'll tell you when you get changed... meet me in the backyard, k?" calum says standing up and dusting off the lint on his purple skirt.

"k, got it!" michael chirps standing up and pushing calum out of the door.

he walks to his dresser and picks out a pastel pink sweater that gives him sweater paws, black leggings, white socks and puts on light brown uggs.

he grabs his phone and runs downstairs. he sees luke and ashton sitting on the couch watching the big bang theory.

"good afternoon mickey." ashton says making michael cringe but he fake smiles.

"yes hello hobo hair!" michael says then running outside to the backyard.

he sees calum sitting on a chair near the little pond.

"hi fartface." michael says sitting down beside calum.

"the hell? hello to you too diarrhea head! anyways..." calum says blinking his eyes.

"what's the 'plan'?" michael says rather being in bed than outside.

"ok! i'll ask to go out on a date with mr.irwin and i'll say i can't really go on dates alone so i'll ask if you can come and then i will say, "but he will be third wheeling!" and then you can invite mr.hemmings!"

michael liked the idea. maybe even loved but! his mom will be coming back tonight and they were gonna go out on a date.

calum noticed michaels change of facial expression.  "what's wrong baby cakes?"

"my mom. that's what wrong. and even if i wanted to go on a date with daddy, i-i can't because he has my mom, not me!" he says frowning and looking down at the ground.

"oh." calum says.

"maybe we can find you another boyfriend!" calum says cheerfully.

"mhmmm maybe!"

"how 'bout niall?"

"niall? oh yeah him, the blond dude... he kinda cute."

"dude he's hella hot!" calum says rolling his eyes.

"true true , yeah sure!"

"and maybe it will make daddy jealous." calum says wriggling his eyebrows and a smirk spread across his face.

"i'll call niall."

"okie dokie!" calum says grinning.

michael dials his number and puts it on speaker phone.

"hey mike!" niall's voice says.

"hey niall! maybe do you want to uh go on a d-double date with me and calum and his lil boyfriend?"

"you mean big?" calum teases making michael giggle and rolling his eyes.

"awwww of course mikey! what time hey?"