eight//are you serious?!

don't hate me for this chapter. . .
++

calum doesn't smile but greets her back. "um hi im calum and this is best friend michael."

arzaylea looks at michael up and down, she frowns for a second but then recovers it with a fake smile. again.

"im your guys librarian! you guys look nice and uh... cute? anyways! can you give me a tour? i can't find the principal." arzaylea says.

michael zoned out. calum elbows his side.

"ouch! what the flops?!" michael yells rubbing his side.

"your daddies here." calum says.

"hey your boyfriend is here too," michael says seeing that ashton was behind luke.

"he's not my boyfriend!" calum argues.

michael gives him a look and shakes his head.

"hey babyboy, your forgot your lunch!" luke says hugging michael and giving him his lunch bag.

arzaylea was smirking at luke.

"who's this hottie?" arzaylea asks biting on her nail trying to be sexy making michael roll his eyes.

"luke this is arzaylea our librarian..." michael says.

luke looks at the girl and his jaw drops. "w-wow."

she winks at him making luke blush.

"hi n-nice to meet you," luke says.

"nice to meet you too baby, but im gonna have to go, bye nice to meet you all!" she says then walking away.

michael rolls his eyes. mad that luke looked like he was in love with her.

ashton could tell that michael was sad and mad. his lips were in a pout, his eyes were watery and his hands were in fists.

"i think it's time for you and ashton to leave." michael says sternly.

luke snapped and went back to reality and looks at michael confused.

"bye cal, and bye mikey." ashton says.

"bye ashton." michael says smiling at him.

"bye babyboy and calum," luke says hugging both of them.

michael frowns and nods his head.

"shit." ashton mumbles then him and luke leave.

the bell rings.

"what's wrong?" calum asks as they walked to maths.

"he looked so in love with her?! ew!" michael says sitting down at a desk.

calum sits beside michael and sighs. "hate to break it to you dollface but she looks like she's in love with him too,"

"for flop sakes!" michael says.

their math teacher walks in and greets the class..

AFTER SCHOOL!!!

luke was suppose to pick michael up, but he was talking to arzaylea instead.

michael waited for his daddy by the entrance where he usually picks him up. it's been an hour and a half now.

he decides to call him.

calling stupid daddy 🙃

it was ringing, ringing and ringing until I'm the fifth ring he picked up.

"michael hey where are you?" luke asks hearing a girl giggle in the background.

"im at fucking school waiting for you! it's been an hour now! where the hell are you?!" michael yells frowning and his eyebrows furrowed.

"oh.." luke says. "im with a... friend."

michael could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

it starts to rain. hard.

"whatever I'm walking home by the way luke." michael says starting to walk home in the pouring rain.

"what?"

"fuck you and your little girlfriend arzaylea."