nine//go away

michael got home, his clothes soaking wet.

he hears giggling in the living room.

he storms into the living room. "fuck you both."

he sees arzaylea, her legs on luke's lap, her arm around her shoulders.

"nice to see you too, mikey," arzaylea says smirking at the dripping wet, freezing boy.

michael gets his shoes off and runs upstairs.

he knew he had a little crush on luke. he knew he shouldn't have but he couldn't help it.

he decides to text niall.

to niall 🙊: niall, babe I think we should break up...

from niall 🙊: what why?!  :,,(

to niall 🙊: my mom left, and just so many problems I'm sorry...

from niall 🙊: it's o-okay 💔

michael felt tears running down his cheeks. he thought his life was gonna be perfect.

he jinxed himself.

he takes his makeup off and gets on yoga pants and a iron maiden, baggy shirt.

"screw life." he says that flopping onto his bed.

he hears a knock on his door.

"mikey. it's luke."

"go away," michael says.

"no please let me in,"

"the doors not locked, stupid." michael says rolling his eyes and going under the covers as the door opens.

"i made her leave." luke says.

"wow is that suppose to make me feel better?" michael snaps.

"i don't get why you are acting like this mikey..." luke says confused.

"isn't it obvious?" michael says peaking out seeing a number written in lukes right hand.

"uh... no,"

"luke?! ok you know what," michael said. "i like you!"

"i like you too, why wouldn't i like you? your my step son." luke says scratching his head from confusion.

"oh my lord luke! i have a fucking crush on you! that's right! you are welcome to leave ... just like what my mother did." michael says starting to cry more.

"m-michael..."

"j-just go away." michael says turning his body so his back was now facing luke.

luke starts to rub circles on michaels thigh.

"i like you too..."

after those words left luke's mouth he ran out of michael's room leaving michael confused and kinda happy as fuck.

michael closes his eyes and falls asleep.

TWO HOURS LATERRRR

"wake up buddy,"

"i told you to go away daddy."

"no it's calum you silly goose!"

"oh... hi,"

"luke uh told me what happened."

"oh great!" michael says sarcastically.

"well i phoned and then luke told me everything, i then had to go to the grocery store and get groceries for my mom and guess who i seem there?" calum says fixing his pink snapback.

"who?..." michael says curiously.

"stinky arzaylea."

"ugh!"

"i slapped her, she was like 'what the fucks?! what why would you do that?!' like bitch you know why i did that."

michael laughs. "wow!"

"luke was crying when i got here. he's in the living room on the phone and crying."

"good."

"woah chill, come on let's get you changed and let's get starbucks or something because I'm fucking hungry and thirty." calum says pulling covers off of michaels face relieving michaels bloodshot eyes.

"i don't want to. i just wanna stay in bed until i die!" michael says.

"aw babes come on!" calum says.

"oh fine."

he gets the broken boy changed into black skinnies that are ripped at the knees, a grey alien sweater and gets on black converse. ( picture on top/side bb )

"there. a beauty!" calum says finishing his makeup.

calum packs michaels pj's and more stuff that he would possibly need.

they walk downstairs.

luke looks up, seeing michael hiding behind calum.

"he will be staying with me for a couple of days. my mom will drop him off in a couple of days. stay safe luke, i left my house number and phone number on the fridge." calum says giving luke a small smile.

"oh-oh okay."

"yep bye daddy," calum says him and michael running out.

"hey mikey." joy says as they enter the car.

"hi joy." michael mumbles smiling a little.

they drive to calum's house.

^*^*^*^*

"how's ashton?" michael asks. they were laying on calum's bed.

"good. i'm meeting up with him tomorrow if ya wanna come?" calum asks playing with his stuffed dog.

"sure why not? michael said.

"calum..?" michael adds.

"yeah?"

"can i tell you something... that you must not tell anyone ." michael says fidgeting with his fingers nervously.

"sure of course babes... what is it?" calum asks turning his body towards michael leaning on his arms.

michael takes a deep breath and says, "i-i have a crush on luke."