thirteen//mommys back

hi hi!!

(i promised I'll show you guys me when I get 600 followers and I did!! So there's me in the media <3)

btw that was my hair before i dyed it black so yeah

who has phhoto ? if you do add me! sveaclifford (:

QOTD: how do you feel about darcy 'coming back' ?

btw I'm making a new story, with fem!muke and punk!cashton .. Would you guys read it? Please comment and lemme know <3

**

"wait what?!" michael yells, making luke flinch.

"please don't tell me your not talking about the darcy that left me, and left you." michael sneers standing up from the couch, his hands clenched in fists.

"y-yes.." luke says hearing the front door open.

"helloooooo," darcy sings as she takes her shoes off and closes the door behind her.

she walks in and sees michael and luke.

"why the fuck are you back?!" michael snaps the woman.

"i missed my babies," she says squeezing michael's and luke's face.

"don't touch me," muchael scowls pushing darcy's hand away.

"why? didnt you miss me?" darcy asks pouting.

"yeah totally i miss the woman who abandoned her son, and left her fucking house to a man who isn't even my real dad?!" michael yells surprising darcy and luke.

"i-i had to mikey." darcy says.

"dont mikey me,"

"b-but why?" luke finally says, he hasn't said one word since darcy arrived.

"h-harry said if-if i didn't come with him he-he would kill you guys..." darcy says sitting on the couch starting to cry.

"who the hell is harry?!" luke asks cringing.

"the guy i actually loved." darcy says breaking luke's heart.

"oh." was all luke said.

"where is he now?" michael asks rubbing his mothers back.

"i ran away. he's in california right now though."

"i thought he really loved me but he only u-used me for sex." darcy says making michaels fists clench.

even though his mom left him, and angry as heck at her, he still felt bad. he felt bad for her.

"im sorry." michael says.

"you shouldn't be sorry, i should be!" darcy says.

luke stayed silent.

"guys.. i need to go." darcy says standing up and running out of the house.

"daddy please cuddle me." michael says tears starting to run down his face.

"come on, princess." luke says grabbing michael's hands and leading him upstairs into his room.

they both start to cuddle each other.

"your hearts beating really fast." michael states giggling.

luke giggles too. "michael?"

"yeah?"

michael looks up at luke.

"i love you." luke says connecting their lips.