three//mall time!

I'm back!!

"let's go to the mall!" calum says as he shakes michaels sleeping body.

"f off ching chong." michael says groaning and rolling his body so his back was now facing calum.

"wake up!" he shouts in michael's ear making michaels body shot up.

"what the hell?!" he yells.

luke was downstairs making toast and he hears the yelling, he starts to walk up stairs and opens michaels room.

he sees michael and calum tackling each other to the ground.

"hey hey stop." luke says breaking them apart.

"daddy he yelled in my ear!" michael says pouting.

luke looks at calum who was shrugging.

"he wouldn't wake up!" calum says.

"calum it's 8:28 in the morning. . . why would you want to wake him up so early?" luke asks folding his arms across his bare chest. which michael couldn't get his eyes off from.

calum gulps. "i just wanted to go to the mall,"

"fine!" michael says. calum sticks his tongue out at him which michael does the same.

"ok get ready, eat breakfast then we will go to the mall." luke says standing up and walking out.

"hubba hubba." calum says smirking at the door.

"shut up and let's get ready." michael says sighing and going to his closet.

"wanna borrow some clothes ?" michael asks calum.

"surely." calum chirps running beside michael and looking through his clothes.

calum picks michaels and his outfit. calums outfit was: a red tee, and a white tennis skirt which he tucked in the skirt. michaels outfit which calum helped him out on was: a white tee, a red tennis skirt which was tucked in the skirt as well.

michael helped calum do his makeup which just 4 coats of mascara and lip gloss, calum did the  same too michael.

luke got changed into a twenty one pilots shirt , a red flannel and black ripped skinnies.

they walked downstairs and calum had an idea.

"here's your guys toast and eggs!" luke says grinning at the two boys.

"mhm thanks daddy," michael says moaning as he took a bite of the boiled egg.

"thanks hemmings." calum says.

luke sat at the edge of the table, calum beside him and michael side luke.

calum 'accidentally' dropped his napkin.

"oops silly me," he says then bending down grabbing the napkin, showing his lace pastel purple panties. he felt eyes staring at me.

he stands back up and mouths a, 'phew'. michael was glaring at calum, he knew what he was doing but michael knew how to get luke to notice him more.

"d-daddy? can i-i please sit on your l-lap?" michael asks acting innocent.

"aw sure baby." luke says, michael sits in lukes lap shifting a little bit on purpose.