Chapter 4

Theo above
_______________________________________

Recap...

Grayson's p.o.v
"Hey Gray?" She asked "Yeah?" She asked the only question I wished she didn't "What's a mate?"
---------------------------------------------------------
Dakota's p.o.v

He had shock written all over his face. He cleared his throat and said "You might want to sit down. I have alot to tell you." I went and sat on his bed and he continued talking "Okay... There is no easy way of telling you this so I'm just gonna say it." He sucked in a breath and said "I'm a vampire." I busted out laughing "You've got to be kidding me! There ain't no such thing as any." I continued laughing at him. "You don't believe me?" He asked a hint of irritation in his voice. "If your a real vampire why don't you prove it to me." I challenged him. He smirked and opened his mouth. There was two long pointy fangs in his mouth. I gasped and stepped back. "So you believe me now?" He asked. Oh my gosh please don't kill me. I'm to young to die! "Is there anything else I need to know?" He sighed and nodded his head and asked.

"Do you belive in soul mates?" I nodded my head "yes" and he carried on. "A mate is short for soul mate. Its the one person for you and you love them with all your heart their your world, your air, your purpose to live." He finished smiling at me. "Have you met your mate?" I asked curiously. I wonder if he is just acting like he cares about me. I wonder if he would leave me. "Yes I have and she is the most beautiful person ever." My heart dropped at his words. I knew he really didn't care about me. "I got to go." I said and started to walk out his door when he stopped me. "What did I do?" He asked confused "You already have a mate yet you still try to get with other people! I knew you really didn't care!" I yelled at him and tried to leave again but he pulled me back into his chest. "Let me go!" I growled out. "Not until you listen! You are my mate! I wouldn't do anything in the world to change that." He says and I stopped struggling and looked up at him shocked. "You mean the world to me." he said. Then mumbled where I could nearly hear him "I love you so much." I didn't reply I couldn't. I was lost for words. "I think that's enough for one night. I'll take you home." He said. "Wait. Can I ask one more question?" He laughed "You just did but sure." "Who all is a vampire?" I'm not sure if I really want to know but I need to. "Well.." He scratched the back of his neck "Aubrey, Grant, Scott and you're friend Theo." He voice was laced with venom when he said Theo's name. "What?! Theo why didn't he tell me?" Were best friends we tell each other everything or at least I thought.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have told you about him." Grayson apologized. "Its okay I'll deal with it later. Just take me home please." He nodded his head and left. The whole car ride was silent nobody talked all you could hear was the faint sounds of the radio. Before I knew it we was at my house. I started to get out but Grayson stopped me. I looked at him confused then asked. "What?" "Can I try something?" I didn't talk I just nodded my head. He slowly leaned in and pressed our lips together. When I kissed Grayson it felt like my whole world stopped. He slowly pulls away my breathing ragged.

"That was the best kiss ever." He says before pulling away and looking at me. "You should probably go inside." I nodded my head agreeing with him. He placed a quick kiss on my lips before letting me go. I walk up my steps and turn around and see he is all ready gone.

I walk up to my room and lay down on my bed. I close my eyes and let darkness consume me.

Later that night....

I open my eyes and check the time. I was 9:00 I hate waking up in the middle of the night. I get up and go to the bathroom. When I walk back into my room I feel like someone is watching me. I turn on my lights but no one was there. I go to lay back in bed but I feel a gust of cold air. I look at my window and see its open. I could of sworn that it was shut when I went to sleep. I look out my window and see Grayson sitting there. Wait what is he doing that? "How are you sitting there?! There isn't anything there to sit on and what are you doing here?" I ask him curiously. He chuckled then answered "I like to check on you every now and then. And for the how am I sitting here question. I can control the elements." My jaw hit the ground. "No freakin way! That's awesome what else can you do?" I asked him egure to learn what else he can do. "I can do alot of things but for now I'll only tell you two. 1. I can read minds and 2. I can control the elements." I started to blush. I wonder if read my mind and knows what I thought about him. "Yes I did read your mind." He said. I glared at him. "Those are my own personal thoughts stay out!" I exclaimed and hit his arm. "Alright alright geez woman no need to be vilent."

"Can you show me some things you can do with your powers?" I asked hopefully. He liked unsure so I have my best puppy dog eyes. He groans "You have no idea what you do to me. But I guess I can. Only a little though." I quickly nodded my head and watched him. He went to my bathroom and brought back a cup full of water. He done something with his hands and then a bubble of water was floating in the air. He done something else and the water froze and fell to the ground as ice. "That is freakin awesome! Can you show me more? Please." I begged like little kid. He looked amused and said "No more tonight maybe I'll show you some more tomorrow." I nodded my head and before I knew it I was asleep again.

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey! Please comment on my book so I'll know if yall like it.