Chapter 16

Recap: Grayson walks into Aubrey's room and asks. "You ready?" I nod my head and he grabs my hand and we go and get into his car.

Dakota's pov

We was driving for about a hour and there was nothing around us but woods. "Are you sure your not gonna kill me?" I asked him. He chuckled. "Don't worry I won't kill you. In fact I couldn't kill you it would literally kill me." I didn't know what to say so I just kept quite.

We finally pulled into a opened space in the woods. Grayson went around and opened my door. I got out and he gave me a card. I looked at him werid and he said. "I want you to open that when I'm gone." I started freaking out. "What do you mean...." I didn't get to finish what I was saying because was gone. "Grayson! I hate you right now!" I yelled into the woods. I sighed and opened the card. It said.

Dakota, I know your probably mad at me right now for leaving you all alone in he woods but, I want you to follow the path until you get to a clearing. I'll see you then. Love you!

Grayson

I looked around and didn't see any path but, then out of no where a path was there with candles on both sides of it. I went over to it and started walking down it. I looked around and it was actually really pretty out here.

I've been walking for about 30 minutes and I was about to give up. Until I saw a beautiful clearing. It had a small pond with a water fall going into it. It was that big of a clearing but it was a good size. I didn't even notice Grayson until he walked up to me. "Do you like it?" He asked. "No" I told and watched his face drop with disappointment. "I love it!" I squeal and he laughs at me. He takes my hands and brings me over to a blanket. I sit down and he walks towards the trees and comes back with a basket. He sits down and starts taking out food. "I didn't t know what you would like so I just brought ham and cheese sandwiches." He tells me. "Its perfect thank you." I say and kiss him on the cheek.

After we got done eating our food Grayson suggest that we go swimming. "But, I don't have a swimsuit." I tell him. "Just swim in your underwear it's the same thing." I sighed and started taking my shirt and pants off.

I got done, looked up and didn't see Grayson anywhere. I almost started to freak out but then I saw him standing in the water. He looked like he was in deep thought. I started walking towards him and got about half way to him. When he said. "Ya know I've been thinking and it made me realize something." He paused and took a deep breath and said. "Dakota, would you do me the honor of being my first and last girlfriend?" I quickly nodded my head and hugged him. He hugged me back and then pulled away a little and kissed me. The kiss had so many emotions in it. Happiness, lust, need. But I was just focused on kissing him. I pulled away and said. "I love you." He looked shocked that I had said it first but then smiled and kissed me again and said. "I love you too. You have no idea how much I love you." He rested his forehead on mine. We was smiling at each other for a while and then decided to head back to the house.

We got back to the house in no time. And I went straight to Grayson's room. I went to the closet and grabbed one of his shirts and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and done everything I needed to do. I put my clothes on and walked back into his room. Grayson was already sprawled across the bed asleep, shirtless. I felt bad to try and wake him up so I just climbed over him.

I had both my legs on each side of him and I was about to get off and lay down when he grabbed my hips. I looked at him wide eyes. His shirt has ridden up on my legs and you could see my underware perfectly.

"You know, I like this position. But, I like this position better." He flipped us over so I was underneath him. He ran his hand up and down my legs. Making my shirt ride up even higher. I couldn't do anything, heck, I couldn't say anything. He kissed me and I kissed him back. Things got heated very quickly and it lead to us almost finishing the mating process. We just did other things instead and he kept me up all night. It was about 2:30 a.m before we finally went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope yall enjoyed this chapter as much as I did writing it. I wanted to update early and I was gonna do it yesterday since it was my birthday but, things happened and I never got a chance to. But here it is now. 20 votes and 14 comments for the next chapter. 😘
Love yall,