Chapter 19

Dr.James finally let me leave after checking to make sure everything was fine. All in all honesty, I just wanted to be alone. Away from the world so, I can deal with my lose.

I haven't seen Grayson all day. He's been very distant lately. I've tried to talk to Aubrey, Grant and Scott but,  they ignore me. Its like they think it's my fault my baby is dead.

Instead of going back to our room, I went back to my house.

It took me a while but, I finally made it back home and I wished I didn't. Inside the house was blood. Blood was everywhere. No one was there but, the outlined bodies of my parents. I couldn't do anything, I couldn't say anything. It was terrible no, it was horrifying!! My family gone, forever... They will never be grandparents, they will never get to see their grandchildren. I didn't even get a chance to tell them I was pregnant or that my mate is a vampire. Nothing, I didn't get to tell them nothing. Now everything is gone. My mate is upset at me and so are my friends and Greyson's mother.

I should just kill myself. I mean no one would miss me anyways. Its not like I had anything left to live for. My baby is gone, my mate is mad and so are my friends everyone one is saying it's my fault! I mean it's not like I wanted to get an abortion. I mean of course I wasn't ready for this but, it was the best dang thing that has happened to me in forever.

I walked out back to the shed and looked around until I finally found what I was looking for. A rope. I walked around until I finally found a good enough tree. I tied it on a branch and tied the other end in a loop. I walked back to the hpuse and grabbed a chair and went back to the tree. I fixed the chair and stood up.  I had the rope around my neck and then....

Grayson's p.o.v

I was sitting in my room, where ive been all day long. I've been avoiding everybody after I found out my child is gone. I know I should be talking to Dakota but, I just can't seem to bring myself to it. I mean I'm not the only one who lost a child, my mate did as well.

Out of no where I felt like something bad is gonna happen. I walked out of my room to go and find Dakota.

"Hey mom!" "Yeah honey?" "Have you seen Dakota?" "No honey I haven't, why?" I didn't answer her and I started freaking out. Where could see be?! I run out of the house trying to find her scent. After a few minutes I find and immediately take off in that direction.

By the time I find her she is about to take a step off of a chair. She doesn't see me and she takes a step off.

"Dakota!!" I yell but it's to late. I run up to her body and pick her up and take the rope off her and gently lay her down on the ground. "Baby, please! Get up!! Please.." I beg

I can't lose her she's my pride and joy. She's the only thing that is keeping me sane. I need her, without her I'm nothing. We are supposed to grow old together and have kids and watch them grow.

Aubrey and Grant was just got here. I was holding her in my arms rocking her back and froth silently crying. Aubrey gasped and covered her mouth with her hands and leaned into Grant.

Grant looked like he was in deep thought then he said. "You know there is one thing that could save her." I knew what he was talking about. He wanted me to change her. But, the question is would she have wanted this.

In the end I decided to do it. I bit her. But, she didn't do anything. "Dang it, Grant! Why didn't it work?!" I yelled at him. He looked just as confused as me. 

I picked her up and brought her back to the house. When we got there I laid her on my bed and left to go and get everything ready for her funeral. My Mother and Aubrey was upstairs getting her dressed properly and fixing her hair and everything. While I was in my office doing work.

Dakota's p.o.v

I feel people touching me and brushing my hair. But, I just can't seem to get my eyes to open. After a while I think the people who was messing with me left. And I tried to open my eyes again and this time succeed.

_______________________________________
Wassup guys! This is the ending of my book and I'm thinking about makin another one but idk. Tell me what ya think. Anyways thank yall for the 16.1k reads I really appreciate it and I love yall guys!!