Chapter 12

Shout out to @FxllinqInReverse @lovemyprecious @mikaelaball22 @StarShine9000 and @LeaudreyJones

Dakota's p.o.v
3 weeks later

Me and Jax was gonna go to the mall today. I was waiting on her to come and pick me up which she should be here any minute now. I'm wearing my Oldsport shirt saying LET'S BE HUMANS with my black jeggings and gray Vans.

"Honk!" I heard Jax honk the horn so I grabbed my phone and purse and left.

"Where to first?" I asked her. She thought about it for a second then said "What about American Eagle?" I nodded my head and went to it.

Couple hours later

After 5 stores and about 20 different bags we decided to go to the food court. "You stay with the bags and I'll get our food." I told Jax. I went and ordered our food. Just as I finished fixing our drinks a girl bumped into me.

"Oops sorry didn't see you there." I looked up and saw Jessica. I just pe a smile on my face and said "Have a nice day!" And stayed to walk off bit she stopped me. "I'm not done with you!" I rolled my eyes and continued to walk away.

I went to our table and got me a new outfit put of one of my bags. "What happened to you?" Jax asked me. "Jessica. I have to go change bets or number when they call or food and we need more drinks." She nodded her head and I went to the bathroom.

I was about to walk into the bathroom when a guy stopped me. "Hey Dakota!" I turned around and this guy was running up to me. "Umm... Do I know you?" I asked him. "No, but I know you." Well this just got werid. "Can I help you then?" I asked him unsure. "Actually you can, I need you to come with me." Oh heck no. "And why would I do that?" "Cause if you don't then I'll kill her." He said and nodded his head to the right. I looked poverty and saw Jax!

"Look don't hurt her, just let me change real quick and.. uh.. I'll go with you. " I said in defeat. "If you try and run away, I will kill her." I nodded my head and walked into the bathroom. I took out my phone and immediately texted Grayson.

Dakota: Grayson I need your help!! I'm at the mall and this guy said if I didn't how with him he would kill Jax!

I immediately got a reply it said.

Grayson: I'll be there in a sec try to stall him!

I didn't bother texting back I just took my time on changing clothes. I got changed and threw my dirty clothes in the trash. I walked put of the stall and tried to fix my hair the best I could. I walked out of the bathroom and the guy grabbed my arm and pulled us to the exit with his friend behind us. When he grabbed my arm I noticed it was icy cold.

I gasped. "You're a vampire also?" He didn't say anything just kept walking. We was getting closer to a van and I didn't see Grayson anywhere. We made it to the van and they pushed us in and put a sack over our head. They got in and we left.

After a long drive they finally stopped and got us out. They took the bags off our heads and pushed us inside. I don't know where we was or who took us but this place is beautiful.

"Hello Dakota." A man walked out of one of the doors. He had brown hair and a big scare over is face starting at the top rights going over his eye to the bottom left of his chin. "Who are you and what do you want from us?!" I yelled at him. "Now now Dakota, that's no way to talk to your Uncle in law is it?" Uncle in law? What the heck? Why would Grayson's uncle want to hurt me? "Take them to the cells." He said.

_______________________________________

Hey guys! What do yall think? So almost all of yall like the name Drayson so that's the winner!!
@mikaelaball22, @lovemyprecious and @StarShine9000 have some pretty good books go check them out!! Don't forget to vote and comment!! Let me know how yall like it so far!! Also sorry it's short :/ #Drayson

Love yall