7. Is It 'Let's Reveal Percy's Identity' Day Already?

P E R C Y

Honestly, I would rather die and go to the fields of punishment then this. I would rather be stuck in Tartarus forever then this. The worst part is not only he uses that cursed knife, but he let me go. He took off the stupid chains and told me I can leave whenever. That's what I hate. I can't. I'm always to weak to even leave. He keeps the door open, for heavens sake, but I'm to weak to even drag my body out! I prayed for Chaos to help. I prayed for the GODS help, but it doesn't work.

To take my mind of the pain, I thought of how Tartarus could've possibly gotten End Stone. All that was left of End Stone was used to create Orders prison. And there is only one person who know where Orders prison is. Chaos. And if Orders cage is chipping enough for Tartarus to make a blade...

My heart leaped out of my chest. Tartarus, Gaea, AND Kronos rising at the same time is crazy, even for me. But if a being even more powerful than all three of them combined brought them back at the same time...

I groaned and winced as I tried to desperately move my body out. I needed to warn them. I had to warn Chaos. But I couldn't even move. I felt like screaming, but even that seemed like to much work. Gods, I hated Tartarus right now.

"Hello, Perseus." Speak of the devil. He came in, twirling the knife in his hands, "You ready to be tortured again?"

I kept my head down and didn't answer. That cost me a blow to my side. I cried out in agony as it started to work. Tears streamed down my face as he said, "I asked you a question. I would love it if you reply."

I only barley managed to say, "G-go and-"

He tsked, "Ah Ah Ah. Not what I want to here, but close enough."

He slowly dragged the knife down from my cheek to my collarbone, "Remember this, Percy. I will kill everyone you love. Every. Single. One." He removed the knife and he swiftly cut my chest to ribbons, "And if try to do anything about it..." He laughed, "I'll torture them all. Just like this." He plunged the knife into my stomach 3 times. I screamed out as loud as could, "You scream for no one. Nobody can save you from yourself. You're a monster. Scarlett only kissed you out of pity." He taunted. His words worked like charm speak as I believed him. I cried and my heart hurt. I no longer felt the pain. The only thing that hurt, was my heart.

Tartarus threw the bloody knife to the side and grabbed something else. He only gave a fake smile and turned it on.

-Flashback-

"Don't worry about him, he always listens to what we say. When I flashed to his temple to get him, all he did was look up and nod before packing up and coming back." Artemis says. What? What is she trying to say?!

"Ya, he's like our little pawn" Pawn. There it is again. I'm just their pawn. "Does everything we say. It's amazing." Herms? I thought I was more then a friend. I guess not!

"Ya! He'd bow down to me, if his father told him to do it!" Zeus.

-Next Flashback-

"YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING! ANYTHING TO HELP ME! INSTEAD, APOLLO, THE ONLY GOD OF MEDICINE STANDS THERE DOING NOTHING! YOU COULD'VE DONE SOMETHING! BUT, NOOOOO, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR STUPID THRONES! YOU ARE SELFISH JERKS THAT CARE FOR YOURSELVES! WHY CANT YOU DO SOMETHING GOOD FOR ONCE, HUH? WHY DID YOU MAKE ME A GOD? I KNEW I SHOULD'VE SAID NO TO YOUR OFFER! THIS IMMORTALITY IS A CURSE! WATCHING MY LOVED ONES DIE! BUT NO! WHEN YOU GUYS HAVE CHILDREN, YOU WATCH THEM SAVE YOUR BUTTS AND DIE! YOU DON'T GIVE A CARE IN THE WORLD DO YOU? YOU JUST CARE ABOUT YOURSELVES! WELL THEN FINE! I HATE YOU!"