21. Avengers? I Think Not

P E R C Y

I woke up with an unpleasant surprise. I winced as my chest burned with cuts and marks. I struggled to get up, but when I did, I instantly regretted it. I must've forgotten that my leg was broken. How? I don't know. Anyways, I fell to the floor with a cry for help. I groaned as my chest felt immense pain. I tried again to sit up. This time I didn't bother getting up. I just sat on the floor, leaning on my bed.

"Percy?" The door opened and two heads peeked in.

"The one and only..." I said, motioning them to come in.

Rose and Luke came and locked the door behind them. Luke helped me stand up,"Let's get you to the bathroom."

...

After they helped patch me up, we exited the bathroom. I snapped my fingers, changing into purple converse, black jeans, and a pink plaid shirt. Luke smirked, but said nothing.

"What are we going to do? I mean. We can't just let this happen forever." Rose said, crossing her arms.

I shrugged,"What else can we do? Nothing. Let's just hope that when we defeat Order, it'll go away."

"We can only pray now." Luke said,"But, wouldn't it be smart to tell Chaos?"

"You're probably right, but Chaos already has a lot on his hands. I don't wanna pressure him more with all of my problems." I told them.

"It's not my secret to tell, but I would still tell him. He could help. I'm pretty sure you're always his first priority. No matter what the situation is." Rose said.

I blushed,"Let's just go eat." I mumbled, walking out of the room.

Luke chuckled behind me,"You know it's true!"

"Whatever." I told him. I knew that was true. He had told me before. He still continues to tell me this anytime he knows I'm hiding something big. It's embarrassing really. I mean. He treats me like I'm the Queen of England.

As we exited the cabin, the sunlight hit me in the face. I squinted and made a face. I summoned some shades and put them on.

"Stupid summers. Always so hot." I muttered.

"Stop that Percy. You don't wanna raise Apollo's ego more." Jason said, catching up to us.

I smiled,"I guess your right. He already has a big ego."

As if on cue, it got much hotter,"Curse you, Apollo." I said,"I'm tempted to summon an umbrella."

They all laughed,"Go ahead. Just make it big enough for all of us." Luke said.

I punched his shoulder,"No way idiot. It'll make us look stupid. They'll think we're secretly vampires."

"So, Percy. I see your still in the pink and purple mood." Michael said, also running over to us.

I struck a pose,"Uh, yeah! I mean, I think I look beautiful in pink. It's my color, for sure."

They all burst out laughing,"I thought black was your color? It made you look dangerous. Pink makes you look like a...a teddy bear." He said, laughing.

I pouted,"I am not a teddy bear!"

Rose pinched my cheeks,"Yes you are!"

I slapped her hand away,"I hate all of you."

"Aw, but you know you love us!" Jason said, giving me a hug.

"No I dont! I love food! Stop stalling me and let me eat, please!" I said moving towards the pavilion. They followed behind me.