20. Locating My Big Brother

P E R C Y

We were sitting down at the Chaos table, with Chaos, eating dinner before heading to bed. Luke was retelling what happened at the restaurant.

They all laughed, while I shrugged,"What else was I suppose to say? You don't just judge someone like that!"

"They're mortals! What do you expect?" Zoë said, chuckling.

"Yeah..." I said,"Still. It wasn't a fun experience."

"It was for me!" Luke said,"Best one, yet!"

"That's because I was the one in a dress! Not you." I huffed, crossing my arms.

"Aw..." Rose said,"Stop, Luke. You're making the baby mad!"

I gently punched her arm,"First of all, I'm not a baby! Second, I'm not mad!"

She nodded,"Sure..."

"I did not bring you here to make fun of me with everyone else!" I told her.

She hugged me,"I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I meant no offense to my king!" She fake cried.

I rolled my eyes,"Get off. I forgive you. You're just under bad influence." I pointed at Luke,"Stop seeing this man! He's bad influence on you, dear."

She laughed and got off,"Yes, sir!"

I looked down at my plate. I barely even touch it,"I think I'm gonna go to bed."

Before Bianca could even open her mouth, Chaos said,"Sit down and eat, Percy. You're not going anywhere until you've eating at least half of your plate."

I groaned and started eating,"Fine." Once I was done, I got up again,"Now, I'll be heading back to the cabin."

"To sleep?" Luke and Rose said at the same time. I smirked, while they looked at each other.

"We'll see." I told them. I walked out the pavilion, but came back in second later,"Chaos?" He looked back at me,"I sorta lost my sword. Did you happen to see it in the forest?"

He scratched his head,"I don't think so. I'll go check." He flashed out.

"How did you lose your sword?" Annabeth asked.

"I was fighting a dragon. Smart one. Took my sword away from me. He threw it in the woods and I haven't seen it since." I told her,"Evil dragon. Strong though. That's how I got the cast. They had to pull out the dragons claw. The tooth was cool. It's as big as a shark!"

Leo gasped,"What?! You fought a dragon?! That's so cool! I wanna see the tooth!"

I smiled as his childish behavior,"I'll show you sometime before I leave."

Chaos flashed back in holding two pieces of my sword,"I found it! Not in good shape, though..."

I pursed my lips,"Great. Absolutely perfect. Can you fix it?"

He nodded,"Yeah, sure. I'll have it to you by tomorrow morning."

I nodded,"Thanks. Goodnight." He flashed out.

I turned and walked out again. I walked over to the beach and was about to jump in when someone stopped me,"Where are you going?"

I looked at Hazel,"Hey, Haz! I was just going to check on the search for Triton. Wanna join?"

She smiled,"Sure."

I grabbed her hand,"Don't bother to hold your breathe. I got you." With that last statement, I jumped in the water. As soon as our heads were underwater, an air bubble surrounded us. I navigated the bubble to the palace, where I placed lots of guards and search parties.