19. Please, Don't Hurt Me

P E R C Y

We were currently sitting near the barrier, waiting for Order to stop. We told everyone to go about their normal activities, but to stay armed. I laid down next to Luke.

"I spy with my little eye, something blue." I told Luke. We have been playing I Spy for 15 minutes so far.

"Uh, the sky?" He asked.

"Nope" I told him.

"The ocean?" I shook my head,"Your cabin?" Nope,"Your eyes?"

"Close!" I told him.

"So it's on your body?"

"Yup!"

He groaned,"I'm so stupid. It's your shoes!"

"Correct!" I told him.

Before Luke could go, Order roared,"Curse you, Chaos!"

Chaos looked at him,"Please don't do that! I don't like to be cursed! It's not very nice."

Order stared at us in bewilderment,"You have been down there the whole time?"

Chaos laughed,"Of course!"

Order groaned,"I'm so stupid!"

"Not stupid, just blinded by revenge." Chaos said.

Order shrunk to normal size. Thank the gods his army dispersed, getting bored. He got up close to the barrier. I sat down, crisscross applesauce near the boarders. Chaos sat down beside me.

"Why, it's nice to see you again brother. It's been eons." Chaos said, politely.

Order snorted,"Mainly because you were the reason I ran away in the first place."

Chaos winced,"Right." Chaos looked closer at Order,"Are those...wings?"

Order growled,"Yes! Your stupid heir pierced me in the chest and head! Just send him out, so I can kill him for it!"

Chaos' head turned to me, eyes wide. He turned me around and gasped,"Percy! What in the name of Tartarus happened?! How'd you do that?!"

I chuckled nervously,"Oh yeah! That's a funny story actually!"

Jason snorted,"If having a Chimera cut off your wings, infecting your back with Chimera poison, and then nearly get crushed by Order meant that it was funny, then sure. It was funny."

Chaos gave me a look that clearly said 'I'll talk to you about this later'. I glanced at the others and mouthed,'Help me!' They snickered.

Chaos turned back to Order,"Sorry, brother. Percy has a mind of his own. I'm not going to give him up, though."

Order glared at me,"Don't think I'll let you go. I'll pay you another visit. Don't you worry, Perseus. I'll make everyone know I did."

I felt a cold feeling wash over me. I shivered and stood up, staring a Order, wide eyed.

He smirked,"Understand now? You may have weakened my powers, but it's possible. I can do that. Then everyone will know. You can't hide it forever!" He laughed,"Or maybe..." He had on a thoughtful look,"I should visit someone else." He snuck a look at someone on the team.

I didn't have to think twice to know who he was looking at. I pulled out my sword,"If you dare-"

"Percy!" I looked at Chaos, my face red from rage,"How about you go in camp and take a break, yeah?"

I glared at Order before storming down the hill. I headed straight to the arena. Once I reached it, I summoned about 100 foes. I attacked them and easily beat them in less then a minute. I let out an angry sigh. Too easy. I went to my cabin, still ticked off. When I reached the cabin, I stood in front of it. I attempted to fly on the roof, but looked really stupid, since I didn't have wings. I groaned. This day just keeps on getting better. I looked around and spotted a large rock not far from the cabin. I walked behind the rock and walked a good bit away from it. I ran forward, jumped on the rock, then on the roof. I landed on the roof in a very uncomfortable position.