16. Must Have Some Order in Love

P E R C Y

I laughed as my army walked towards me with glares aimed at me. I'm sure they'll have MANY bruises by morning. Currently, we were all waiting for all the campers to settle down. We were going to tell them about Order rising. Honestly, to say I'm afraid of their reaction is an understatement. How will they react? This is nothing they've ever faced before. Things are already bad enough. I tried stalling, but the time came where everyone was quite, looking at me for answers.

I rubbed my hands together,"Ok, so, you know how things are bad, right?"

They all nodded,"Well, uh, things have gotten worse. Much worse." Protests were heard. I chuckled nervously,"Well, yeah. Uh, you see it's worse then Tartarus. Yeah I know what you're thinking,'What can be worse then Tartarus, Percy?' Well, Order is."

It was silent and everyone looked confused,"A long time ago, in a place far far away-" Beta elbowed me,"Ow! Ok, ok, sorry. Order is basically Chaos' brother. He has the power to destroy universes. He was locked in the deepest part of the universe after he lost the battle in Utopia. He has been locked in there for Eons. Nobody who has tried, could succeed in opening his prison. Only Chaos can. Tartarus, though, seems to be succeeding in doing just that." Every gasped,"There were many people in the war. A very tragic time. Some of the enemies escaped before Order lost. Most of them were locked with him. I'm guessing Tartarus got help from the enemies that escaped." I sighed,"Sadly, I've met one of them. They are fierce, terrifying, and will not stop until you're dead. They will corrupt your mind and take over your body after you give up on fighting them," I looked at them,"but that doesn't mean we can't win. I've taken one enemy off your shoulders. You still have more though. We have two choices. We stop Tartarus from opening the cage or stop Order when he comes out. We have an advantage. Chaos has limited his powers.

"Now, Order is it unable to destroy anything unless it's inhabited. Until no one is on the planet. We could all die, but as long as one person survives and hides, then he can't win. I'm not saying we'll all die because we won't. I will do everything in my power to make sure most people survive. We can win this because we have 2 things they don't." I looked at Bianca,"We have love," I looked at the crowd,"and we have each other. So don't think we've lost just yet. We will win. If we don't, then at least we went down trying." I looked at my watch. It was beeping. My eyebrows furrowed. What would Chaos want? I looked at my team,"Gotta go. Chaos is calling a meeting." I motioned for Luke to come,"He wants you as well." We were just about to leave when,"Wait!"

I looked over. I could immediately tell it was an Athena kid. I groaned. This never ends well,"Yes?"

"How did you get one enemy off our shoulder? What do you mean? And who was it?" He said.

I ran a hand through my hair,"Athena kids..." I muttered. Everyone chuckled. I looked up with a small smile. I chuckled at their reactions,"Annabeth's an exception. She's cool." Annabeth laughed and smiled at me.

"Percy," I looked back to see Bianca. She apparently just walked in, and she had on the most obvious jealous look on her face,"Answer the stupid question and then meet up with Chaos, yeah?" She said with a jealous tone.

"Yes, ma'am!" I saluted her and turned around with a straight face,"I've taken an enemy off shoulders because it is cursed to be with me. It is-" I stumbled with my words. Should I tell them? I wanted them to know, but then what would they think. I tried to get words out my mouth, but I couldn't. I would've had a panic attack, but a felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at Beta. I sighed and nodded letting him know that he can tell them. He patted me on the back.

I placed my hand on Luke's shoulder and teleported us. As soon as we were there, he burst out laughing. I looked at him strangely. Once he finished, he managed,"Did you see Bianca's face?! She was so jealous!" He went back to laughing.