15. Spies Happen to Reveal Dark Secrets

P E R C Y

I sat on top of Zeus' Rock, in my wolf form, waiting for the others to catch up. A few seconds later, Nico came out of the shadows.

I growled, and changed back into a human, "Cheater. You can't shadow travel! That's breaking the rules."

He snorted, "You didn't say that, did you?"

I pouted, "Fine."

We heard screaming, "LEO!"

I laughed as Leo ran over, a trial of smoke following him. He fell to his knees panting, "I was...last...so...I...used...fire..." He said in between pants. As an example, he lit his hand on fire and shot it in front of Nico feet. Nico yelped and backed away.

I smirked, "Didn't hurt anyone did you?"

He shrugged catching his breath, "How would I know? I was running!"

I frowned, "But-"

Everyone else ran in, panting. Everyone glared at Leo. Thalia charged at him, but I jumped in front of him at inhuman speed. She ended up punching me in the chest. I let out a puff and groaned.

Thalia's eyes widened, "Percy, I'm sorry!" Then her eyebrows furrowed, "Wait, no I'm not. You jumped in front of him, so it's your fault."

I grimaced, "Definitely," I rubbed my chest.

"You ok, Perce?" A familiar female voice said.

I looked over and saw Bianca's worried look. I smiled, "Now that you're here, yes." I winked at her with a small smirk on my lips.

She blushed a crimson red. I laughed, "You're cute when you blush."

She turned away, hiding her face, "Thank you. I guess..."

"That's why I came B." Someone else said. I looked up in trees and saw a blond jumping down, "I have to make sure you two don't get 'distracted'."

We both blushed, and I chuckled nervous, "You're telling everyone about this aren't you?"

Luke laughed, "Obviously."

I sighed,"Right, well what did you guys want?"

"Meeting at the Big House. Chiron wants you." Bianca said. She was still blushing like mad. She ran away.

I smiled at the floor, "Alright then." I snapped my fingers and everyone was teleported to the Big House. I left Luke in the forest. He ruined a perfectly good moment, so he'll have to walk. I opened the door. Everyone went silent.

I looked around. The gods were here, cabin leaders, Reyna, Hazel, Frank, and of course me.

I did a mock bow in front of Zeus, "Oh Lord Zeus, what do I owe this pleasure of standing in front of you."

Zeus' face went red, his knuckles were gripping the chair arms so hard that they went white, "Don't push me, Jackson."

I only shrugged, "We'll see." The cabin leaders chuckled.

Athena spoke, "You were late, by the way. You're always late. You can never be on time for once."

I pouted. I snapped my fingers and a tiara appeared on my head. I did my best British accent, "A Queen is never late. Everyone else is simply early."

Everyone laughed at me. I laughed and snapped my fingers sending the crown somewhere else. I fell down, but before I hit the ground a chair appeared to catch me.