12. Let's Play The Identity Game

L U K E

Before Silena could answer, Chaos flashed in. Everyone momentarily forgot about Silena and bowed down to Chaos.

He grimaced, "It's enough when Percy and Alpha do it. Stand. Don't do it again." Everyone obeyed, "Speaking of Percy, where is he?"

"He's at Utopia, in the city." Silena said.

He was about to flash out when Bianca said, "With Rachel."

He cursed.

"Why?" I asked.

He sighed, "Oh, just another meeting. They said its serious."

"Percy won't go. He hates them! When he was being crowned Prince, they argued for 3 days straight!" I argued.

"I know, but they said it has to do with Percy. I don't know, but there's also something else too." He sighed, "Just tell him to meet us there. I'm stressed out, so tell him fast. They are very impatient." He flashed out.

"Okay then..." Michael muttered.

"So! Where were we?" Silena said, rubbing her hands, "Oh right!" She pulled down her hood, "Gosh, it is hot in there." She threw her hood at Beckendorf, "Thanks."

Everyone gasped. Annabeth continued, "So if your here then that means-"

Beckendorf pulled down his hood, "Her boyfriend is here too." He finished for her.

Leo stopped working on whatever that is, and looked at him for a while, "You look awfully familiar..."

Annabeth slapped him, "That's Charles Beckendorf!"

Leo's eyes were bulging, and his mouth was hanging wide open. Beckendorf laughed.

Annabeth thought some more, "Arrow. Arrow, I've seen him in the Archery Range. You must be a child of Apollo, yet many have died."

Michael chuckled, "Very special? Important? Probably the best one out there? Does that help?"

Annabeth shot him a glare, "They were all important and good."

He put his hands up in surrender, "Ok. Ok. I saved Percy's life, I was in the Second Titan War. Something with a bridge..."

All the elder campers eyes widened, "Michael?"

He pulled down his hood, "Hey guys! It's amazing to be here again."

I swear nobody was moving. Nobody talked or said a word.

Michael pouted, "Ok, then. I get it." He sat down with his arms crossed.

I laughed at him, "HAHA! Nobody cares for little old Michael!" That set everyone into motion, for Will pounced on Michael. Michael let out a girly scream. He blushed from embarrassment, and hugged Will back. Everyone else was trying to contain their laughter.

Bianca slowly got up, and sat down next to Nico. I couldn't hear their conversation, so everyone turned their attention on me.

"No." I said sternly, "No, no, no, no."

I heard someone whisper in my ear, "Oh you better, or else I will for you, Lukey Boy." I turned around, and punched the guy in the stomach.