Prologue

***Purpose by Justin Bieber***

To whom reads this letter

I Queen Florena, Vasilissa of the Supernatural has had a vision.

One that has shown me my death, do not fear I will not leave you but there will come at time when two babies are born. Their soulmates, I've seen it, one will have a violet ring going into grey-blue eyes and the other will have a Blue ring going into hazel-green eyes.

The Vasilissa will be born into the world of magic and the Vasilias will be born a hybrid, once they have met and their souls have connected the transformation will begin, they will become what the other is but together they will become more.

They will each be given a guardian, a gift I have given to them both picked by my hand they too will be soulmates. The guardians will know who the next Vasilissa and Vasilias are.

They will be great leaders the Vasilissa and Vasilias, but there will a come a time in their lives when a war will threaten our world. An evil is coming, maybe not now, maybe not even tomorrow but it will come and we must all be ready.

Our only hope lies in those four young souls, I write to them:

كن قويا عندما كنت ضعيفا

عندما الشجعان كنت خائفا

و التواضع عندما كنت

منتصرا

Queen Florena, Vasilissa of the Supernatural

********************************************************************************************

Vasilissa - Queen (in Greek)

Vasilias - King (in Greek)

the Arabic writing says - Be strong when you are weak, Brave when you are scared and Humble when you are victorious