Chapter 9

****Keira's outfit***

I'm walking in the dark there is no light "hello" I whisper into the darkness I can't see where I came from or where I'm going all I see is darkness. I hear something, to my left, I lift my hands only pointing my thumb and index finger, I groan, into the darkness unable to see where my left is.

I decide to go on instinct, until I see some light pouring through a window a women stands they her hair is just like mine except she's older there is a man there his got a light chocolaty skin tone but it's his eyes that catch mine, their the same except mine have a blue ring around them and his doesn't.

'Liana, you must stop.....she's gone' said the older man sounding broken and full of sadness to the lady pleading for her to listen.

'She's of age .... 16 ..... Sh...She should be here" said Liana, I couldn't help but feel a connection towards her but it's not like when you met someone and know you'll be good friends its more than that one that goes way back 'she should be with her soulmate now and we...w...we should have been there to watch her grow up, me teach her to be a queen, a Vasilissa, you taking her for her first dance. Did you know they've left to find Kieran his soulmate? They have given up trying to find our daughter and now you have! She's our daughter, part of the prophecy and our world has given up looking for the only person who can save us.'

I felt tears fall from my face, I can't explain how or why but I felt like they were talking about me I knew one thing though these people in front of me they were my parents. I stated to running, running towards them but it felt like I was running back wards "MOM!!" I yelled ,tears falling .The lady looked up looking franticly for they voice that called her the voice she knew was he daughters' "Baby.."

I woke up to the sound of someone humming to the song 'call me maybe' by Carly Rea Jepson "Lana do you ever just sleep" I ask casually opening one eye to see her face.

"AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!" I heard her squeal "YOUR UP, UP LIKE THE SUN YOR UP" she said as she skipped towards me her hair up in a messy bun and a large cup of coffee in her hand.

"Is that coffee?" I say eyeing her mug

"Yeah, why?" she said smirking at me with one eyebrow raised

"gimme ,gimme , gimme" I say pushing myself up onto one elbow.

"Okay, but one sip" she happily complies with a sign, she sits on the side of my bed and watches me carefully

We spent the next hour just talking and joking sharing the one cup of coffee.

"Hello" said a voice from behind the door

"Come in Cora, its okay she's wake" said Lana finishing off the last sip of coffee

"Hey! That's like not cool" I say as Mrs. Lockwood enters looking at us suspiciously with a tray of food.

"Morning lady's" Mrs. Lockwood says as she sets the tray down and takes a seat on the bed

"Morning Cora" said Lana just as I said "Morning, Mrs. Lockwood", they both turn to me and give me a face of distaste and in return I blush casting my eyes down.

"You know I don't mind being called Mrs. Lockwood but I do prefer to be called Cora especially if we are to be spending lots of time together" said Cora lifting my face to look at her.

I hear Lana gasp and turn to look at her, worried she might be hurt "What! You okay" I say on full alert now

"Yeah I'm okay it's just.... Your eyes.....their Beautiful.... In the morning light they seem to brighten and at night the darken to show the colours in a deeper set, just like Kieran's do"

That name I remember but what scares me is the feeling I get just hearing it I feel like purring at the sexiness on his name, just as I remember that so does yesterday's conversation about witch blood and the dream about the couple that looked like me .

"What's an anima gemella?" I ask out of curiosity

They both turn to look at me with shock written on their faces, not knowing how to respond to my question they both stare at me as if trying to look for the reason behind my question.

"Honey" called Robert/Mr. Lockwood "The plane will be ready to leave at 4:15 pm"

"Well then, I have to pack and your bags Keira wont pack themselves so we better get started" said Cora clapping her hands together trying to get rid of the awkward tension in the room "Lana will you be flying with us or do you have other plans in London" as she got up getting ready to leave the room.

I give her a pleading look not wanting to sit in a plane for +/- 8 hours being bored "I'm going with you, so I have to leave if I want to be back before you leave" she said smiling brightly.

"See you their then" said Cora to Lana "And you I've picked you out you outfit and please eat, you barely have any meat on your bones" she said jokingly and walked out, I saw the clothes on my bed but I dont remember them being there just a few minutes ago.

"See you there then" said Lana in a deep voice, I burst out laughing at her attempt to sound like a secret operative

************************************************************************************************

anima gemella - Soulmate ( in Italian)

Vasilissa - Queen (in Greek)

***********************************************************************************************

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!Authors Note!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

how's the book so far , is it good?

 please if there are any spelling mistakes tell me

thanx .

               Raven_369