Chapter 11

*** James Bay -Stealing Cars***

POV Lana

After Keira Fainted the guards came running to form a protection circle and Cora was there in an instant picking Keira up and walking her back to the car, I got in with keiras head on my lap and Cora in the passenger's seat.

Once we got to the Hotel we went straight to the hotel room, the humans stared in curiosity and the supernatural looked worried for their future Vasilissa, the doctor was already when we entered. He took one look at our scared and terrified faces and got straight to work.

***3 hours later***

The doctor said she will be okay but had to be kept warm and comfortable, but like it's like been 3 HOURS and nothing! Not. Even. A. single. Stir.

"Oh, no, oh no he is so going to kill me" I say getting nervous again so I stand up to pace in front of the window.

"Now, now he will do no such thing" Cora warned, getting up to fetch a blanket seeing goosebumps on Keira's arms me "... The doctor said she will be aright just needs a little more sleep"

***ring***ring***ring***

"Hello" Cora said answering the phone "His awake, oh thank the gods........ What do you mean? ..... No that can't be ........ What did he say during the time he was "I look at her but realizing she was judging whether Keira could hear or not, not willing to take the risks she whispers "With her?" through the phone.

I listen to their conversation by enhancing my hearing but only hear the part when he speaks to her in Italian "Aww, he is so whipped already" I say wiping hair away from her face, I then go back to regular hearing straight after that because I don't have my wolf until I find my soulmate and then only can I turn into my wolf for the first time, so until then I can't use my wolf gene to my full potential.

"Shh" said Mr. Lockwood "Are you sure he wasn't just dreaming....But that's not possible, unless ..... She can't be, she has no witch blood....the oracle would have told us?" I look away from them to look at Keira and then the pieces start to fall together.

"Could you actually be the one, the one from the prophecy?" I whisper, while holding her hand, it was then when I saw the crown like birthmark on her hand, I gasp

"This can't be...." I whisper, I look to Cora with tearful eyes

"Oh, darling what's wrong" she said coming to hug me

"Look" I show her my left hand with my crown like birthmark and then I show her Keira's crown like birthmark also on her left hand.

She gasps and looks at me with shock mixed with happiness.

"You're her guardian, the one from the prophecy ..... and your soulmate he'll be Kieran's guardian" she whispers to me then we both turn to look at Keira.