Chapter 17

POV Keira

*****dream*****

'Hello' I yell as I walk the halls, 'anyone, please' I look around desperate 'LANA'

'Hello, young one' said a sweet voice, I turn to look at the owner

She had brilliant hazel eyes and her body was flawless, like a vogue model just off the runway.

'I'm Hazel and you must be Keira' he voice was like silk wrapped around silk.......Flawless

'H..ho....how d..oo you know m..me' I stutter, damn, I mentally slap myself for acting like a complete retard.

'Oh, my dear I've known you all your life, but now that you've met our soul, our life, La nostra anima gemella. I can finally be part of you, we can be one now'

'I don't follow what does that even mean' I say with my brows creased together showing my confusion.

She stares at me in confusion then in apprehension 'you don't know, do you?' she asks with curiosity burning in her eyes.

'No, is this some creation my brain has made to help me cope' I say getting irritated at all this cryptic talk.

'No my dear I'm just at real as you' she sighs realizing my anxiety for answers 'Okay, it's time for you to awaken but before that can I ask you a favor' I nod

'Let me take control, just on this one' she asks with such innocence

'You know what' I say clapping my hands together 'Do as you wish'

******Dream end *****

I woke up in a cream colored room when I looked out the window I noticed that it was dark outside, night. I saw my bags at the corner of the room but instead of taking them I walked straight out of the room and went down the stairs.

What the hell

'Told you' I heard a sweet silky voice say from.....my mouth

'What do you mean' I said alarmed, this isn't real I repeated

'Calm down, jeez, all will be explained in due time' and with that I sat in my mind and watched as Hazel walk towards the kitchen.

I could sense him before I saw him

'Ready' I heard Hazel whisper, before walking in.

"Keira, darling, how are you...." Cora said before abruptly stopping to look me up and down "you're not Keira, are you?"

The room was full and Cora standing between me and the others, I scan the room until my eyes fall upon him, Kieran.

"No, I'm not" Hazel said sounding a bit self-conscious "My name is Hazel, but I have a very scared girl who needs some information" Hazel said as she moved towards Kieran, never breaking contact with is gorgeous and captivating eyes,

'I'm going to give you control now, Keira' Hazel said in a caring voice, 'don't be afraid and don't run just keep calm and accept all'

'Okay' I said feeling the roles reverse

"Keira, open your eyes" I heard Lana say

I open my eyes to see everyone visible relax, I walk over to the counter to sit down but Kieran being next to me picks me up bridal style and carries me to the living room which is huge and filled with warm colours.

He sits with me still in his hands on a one seater couch as everyone else files in and takes their seats.

"Okay, so is anyone going to tell me what's going on" I say into the silence, I subconsciously lean towards Kieran as he holds me firmly towards him.

I look at Kieran before standing up to sit on the chair next to him, he looks at me with hurt flashing in his eyes but doesn't complain.

"Okay, so let's start with the prophecy" said Cora "long time ago there use to be this great lady, we called her our Vasilissa she was the queen of the supernatural -"

"Are you high, the supernatural don't exists" I said dumbfounded

"Oh, yes they do" said Lana, her voice revealing her honesty

"Let's show her" said Kieran

The room then burst in to a series of whispers "I will do it" said Lana, I finally looked at her, like actual looked and I realized she had a pixie cut and platinum blonde hair "Keira, promise not to freak out" she said regarding me with unease eyes.

And with that my friend turned into a big white wolf, I screeched in shock then recoiled into my chair in fear, "Wh....wh...what j...j...just.....happened?" I stuttered as Lana lay down in her new form trying to show me that she is no threat.

"She is a wolf and your guardian" Robert said with pride

"Are all of you.....like......h..her" I asked eyeing every one

"Only Lana, Troy and I" said Robert

"Keira, darling, you must understand you are our next Vasilissa" said Cora as she moved to hold Roberts hand

"And my soul mate, which makes me the next Vasilias, King of the supernatural" said Kieran observing at me with serious eyes laced with hope.

"You mean to say, I'm a Queen of a bunch of supernatural people" I say starting to become overwhelmed by this, they all nod with small smiles but their eyes regarding me with anxiety.

"ARE YOU ALL MAD, do you even understand what you're saying" I yelled at them as I started to pace in front of the fire place "I'm not some Queen, I'm from South Africa"

"No we aren't you know we are telling the truth, you met Hazel and how you feel safe around us and don't forget how you feel when you look at Kieran, how his touch affects you" said Troy

"It just can't be real" I whisper

'But it is, Keira and I am your Vampire self" I hear Hazel say from inside my head 'and don't push Kieran, he is our soul mate'

'Okay'

"Look, I'm still new at all this so forgive me if I'm a little taken back" I said out loud, looking at the Persian rug under my feet.

"Hay, its okay" I heard Kieran say because his voice is the only voice that can do things to me as he stood in front of me. He tried to reach out for me but decided against it so he just stood there.

"Can I......can I ......uhm" I tried to ask but nothing would come out so I just reached for his hand and pulled him in for a hug. It was probable the best hug I've ever had in my life especially with the tingles and how just by our closeness I could feel this power that emanated from us and the strings in my heart and soul grew attached to him.