Chapter 18

!*!*!*!*!*!* sorry this will be a long chapter*!*!*!*!*!*!*

***Song: I wouldn't mind- He is we***

POV Keira

I felt safe in his arms as he wrapped his around me, it was a feeling of stability in my life.

"Hi I'm Kieran" I hear him whisper into my ear  "sorry we never got to properly introduce ourselves"

"I'm Keira " I say blushing a shade of pink , that's when  he pulls me closer and starts sniffing my hair

"Are you sniffing my hair?" I ask laughing at his bizarre actions, I could feel the tingles all around my body but they weren't as intense as when he touched my face – skin to skin contact.

"Uhm, yeah it's..... Just you smell so good" I could practically feel his smirk "it's something mates can do, their other half is like their personal addiction" he pulls back to look me in the eye and by them I'm completely lost for words, nothing can take me back.

His eyes are so beautiful just like in my dream state , the purple ring that surrounds his eye is so vibrant and the deep blue was just captivating, I could feel Hazel get excited ranting on and on about how perfect he was.

'Look at those abs' I heard her purr in approval for her mate

I sigh as I finally break contact and properly look at him, his black hair was so messy which you only get from running your hand through your hair countless times.

"Did you know Hazel is Darrius's mate and she's part of you so out mate bond is twice as strong" I hear him whisper into my eyes, his arms still tightly around me "Which means I can hear your thoughts and hers" I blush a deep red as he steps back and returns to his seat with and wicked smile playing on his, oh so perfect lips.

I start to walk past him once I've collected myself but just as I start to take my seat in the chair next to him, he takes my wrist and gently pulls me so I'm sitting on his lap. I look back at him to show him my unhappiness but he just looks straight ahead, I turn to look at what he was looking at and blushed realizing everything that happed was in front of his family.

"Don't wolves travel in packs, and if so is this it? And if I'm a vampire how come no one here is? And....... How am i the queen is Cora and Robert are obviously the most respected here?" I ask once I've composed myself again

"One question at a time, my love" Kieran says in a sexy husky voice looking at me through his dark eyelashes.

"In Everlor only one pack stays here, the Royal Elite pack and they are special wolves with many gifts, they also protect the Vasilissa and Vasilsa" said Robert

"Lana is part of them, the Royal Elite pack and she was chosen by our previous Vasilissa to be your guardian" said Cora

"What? Where did you get all this information from about her being my guardian" I asked confused

I watched as Robert got up from his seat to get an envelope from a chest inside a hidden wall. The envelope was old you could tell from the worn away ink and the smell of years and years of dust with filtered the air as soon as he opened the chest.

"There was a note that she wrote before she died, Queen Florena our past Vasilissa had the gift of sight given to her by the gods who made us and who've sent us to this planet. That is the story all have grown up knowing" said Robert as he handed me the note.

To whom reads this letter

I Queen Florena, Vasilissa of the Supernatural has had a vision.