Chapter 25

POV Kiera

The interior of the school was massive the floors were made of black and white marble with the royal crest in the center of each square made of gold. The morning light shone through the high windows and brightened the hall way, flacked by Lana and Troy we made our way toward the reception to get my schedule.

"It's beautiful here" I said, looking at the ceiling which looked like the early morning sunrise

"The ceiling was a gift from King Misha bewitched to look like the sky, once he knew who you were and who Kieran was he through that one day you would come study here when the time came." Lana said, she was beaming as she looked at the sk-ceiling.

"Well, I'm afraid I must leave you to beautiful ladies" purred Troy as he pulled Lana by the waist to a halt "I have classes and a mopping prince to hunt down" he mumbled the last bit but with my keen and heightened senses I heard him.

"Aww, but will I see you for lunch?" Lana whispered, they both stood wrapped in each other's arms their foreheads touching. I stood awkwardly as the kissed goodbye and agreed to meet outside the cafeteria.

As we made our way towards the reception Lana gave me a brief history of the school and how it is three levels high and has three below ground but two are used for sports grounds for when winter comes apparently the vampires, witches and warlocks' hated the cold.

"Morning ladies, how may I help you?" said a wrinkled old lady with warm brown eyes and a genuine smile.

I smiled back and asked for my schedule "Ah, Keira la Adore we've been waiting for you" she said with a light chuckle as she handed me my books and day schedule.

My eyes widened at the comment, "sor-sorry, yo-you've been what?" I stuttered in a soft voice, scared that people might know who I am because if people knew who I was before my mother and father found out we would have a full blown war and with an army rising somewhere-

"Well yes, Chair Queen Cora and Chair King Robert informed us of your expected arrive and were told to keep a spot open for a new student" said the old lady with a small smile.

I let loose a breath I hadn't notice I was holding, smiling I bid the receptionist goodbye and practically dragged Lana out since her attention was solely on my school timetable.

"YASSSS!!" exclaimed Lana, as she read my schedule whilst I piled all my books neatly into my locker.

"What?" I giggled as she performed her happy dance, but that was shortly lived as a few student passed leaving their rude and snotty remarks as the passed to their classes. "Don't listen to them, Lana" I said as I gave them a disgusted look from behind their back.

"It's okay, I always ignore them" she said with a smile except this one didn't reach her eyes "I WAS saying before rudely interrupted by high class rich ass snob .......... That we has a couple classes together but you have AP history and AP Math and English with Kieran" she said with a wicked sparkle in her eyes and a sly smile.

"Oh no, oh no you don't. You know what I said that night" I said in a disappointed tone, Lana rolled her eyes but said nothing as she linked arms with me and we strolled into our first class – Art.

Art was nothing that I expected, I thought art was painting and expressing your inner emotion onto a canvas, nope, not that - it was 'The Art of Shifting" – the Fuck.

Willing my fangs to retract and extend was horrible because this was my first time doing it myself and not letting Hazel do it was so hard but mostly it was humiliating, because it was like everyone watched me especially the teacher.