Chapter 23

POV Keira

I pull back from his lips, my lungs screaming for air as I pull back Kieran rests his forehead on mine, he too was breathing heavily. I was dimly aware that everyone had gone back home leaving us to our heated make out session.

"Wow" I say grinning, it was the best kiss I've ever had or that has gone that far

"Come my love, it's getting late and the forests aren't really safe now" Kieran says, he then opens his eyes to look me in the eye and all I see are swirls of emotions just running I can't read all but I did find one......... love.

"Okay" I whisper, we walk back through the forest hand in hand with a light conversation but soon it falls into a comfortable silence.

I smile at the conversation we just had because I remember asking him what his favorite colour and his reply was one that any girl would swoon over.

*** Back track ***

"Okay my turn" I say, jumping over a log whilst still holding his hand "Whats your favorite colour?"

"hmmm, easy it's your eye colour- the deep ocean blue and the transition from that into your beautiful hazel it's my safe haven and you, my love are my home because a house is not home, no, home is a feeling and you, my love give me that feeling" he said looking into my eyes "your love, warmth and also with your bubbly personality there will never be a dull day in my life for so long as I'm with you"

I pull back giving him the 'are-you-serious' face "did you just recite your vows?" I say giving him a cheeky grin

"I do" he said looking at me with a straight face but I could see the twitch by his lips

*** End of back track ***

As i walk into the clearing the house/ castle comes into view I see Lana with a scowl on her face looking at a girl who practically has nothing on.

"Where is he, Lana" the girl hisses, I notice as Lana's eyes switch to me that their filled with anger and pity.

"Buzz off, slut his. Not. Interested. In. you" she said the anger practically rolling off of her like waves at high tide.

"You will not talk to me like that" the girls said her voice was very irritating it was high pitched and it was like she had blocked her nose "since I am your future Queen"

"Milena" I hear Kieran whisper as he emerged from the wood, he had gone to collect our blankets from this morning so I continued to walk home whilst he collected them.

"You know her?" I asked in shock

"Uhm! Yes, he knows me I'm his Queen, his fiancée" she said, looking at me in disgust but I didn't back down I raised my chin and gave he my own 'bitch face' I mean she was wearing 6 inch neon pink heel with a white booty shorts and a fish net crop top with a bright blue bra on.

"You're the future Queen you say, how is it that is your future title?" asked Cora walking and standing behind me on my left and Lana to my righ but as she took in 'Milena's' outfit she stiffened

Milena wrapped her orangey tanned arms around Kieran's waist and.........Kissed him, in front of me. Kieran still in shock did nothing to stop her but I was relieved that he didn't kiss her back.

"Well, Cora say I said to-" but before she could even continue Cora held up her hand to silence her

"It's Queen Cora or Mrs. Lockwood to you, Milena" she said, her voice dripping with authority both Lana and Milena bowed their heads but for me being who I am did not bow, for her voice had no effect on me.