Chapter 19

****Kieran's little brother - Liam*******

POV Kieran

It felt right, lying next to my mate and hearing her soft breaths come from her flawlessly plump lips "Morning baby" I said as I watched her sleeping figure close the distance between us.

"It's too early" she murmured into the sheets, her curly hair lay sprawled all over her pillow

"Its 1 o'clock in the afternoon, babe" I said smiling down at her sleeping face, I notice that she furrow her brow and give a little pout "your cute when you sleep, did you know" I changed my tone to a 'matter of fact' which got her eyes to flew open so fast- I chuckled at her reaction.

"Did you watch me sleep?" she asked as she turned her head to the left to embarrassed

"Hay, don't hide" I said turning her head to look at me "I happened to like watching you sleep, so peaceful and don't forget cute" looking into her eyes.

"Oh, no" she said sinking into the pillow whilst hiding her face with her hands "it's bad enough I haven't brushed my hair, now you've seen me sleeping. I probably even snore"

"I love you, no matter what you look like" I said pulling her to me

"It's just the mate bond talking" she said, I look at her with astonishment but I knew Hazel would fill her in on the things we never got to last night.

"No it's not because the mate bond  which by the way only connects our supernatural side , not our human side which means I get to say I to love you" I said as I watched her blush work its way up from her neck to her cheeks.

****Knock****Knock****knock****

I heard the faint sound of knocking but I was too consumed by her eyes to look away.

POV Keira

I look back at him and real looked, I can see the curve near his lips where if he were to smile they would become prominent and how his eyes sparkled when he looks at me because I could feel that same magic that flowed between us.

"Stop" I say smiling at him

"Stop what? Looking at you or saying really nice things" Kieran said

****knock****knock****knock****

"Come in" I said, thankful for the interruption but also trying to avoid answering his question. ha! he actually thought I would answer that question

"Oh but baby, you will" he said leaning closer

Then a little boy with blonde hair and blue eyes walked in, he was holding a grey shirt in his arms.

"Haya Boba, I fhound yor shirt" he said looking so innocent but so confused

"Liam! Where did you find that?" asked Kieran sounding flustered, which is what caught my attention and had me turning my head to give him a 'really, I don't believe you' look.

"Outsid boba, outsid har woom" I smile at the little boy and how he cute he is by nicknaming his big brother 'boba' . "who is dis?" he asked scrunching his brow walking over to my side of the bed

"This baby bro, is Keira" said Kieran proudly "She's my soulmate and you're Vasilissa"

"Wow" his eyes grew wide as he stared at me with awe

"Okay, guys" I say, I mean I get that I'm some queen of the supernatural but I don't what people who are closes to me or meant to be, to treat me differently "look I might be 'Boba's' soulmate" that got a growl to pass Kieran's lips, I had to suppress a smile to keep my composer but I did just hold up my hand to silence him........needing to make a good impression on his brother "but you mister can be my friend, do you want to be my friend?"