Chapter 1

Amaya took a deep calming breath before throwing five kunai knives towards the practice dummy, a small frown of annoyances crept across her lips at the wonky angled knives while one of them had fallen out and made a metallic clicking noise on the ground. The eighteen year old chunin wanted to scream with frustration and pull her hair out, earlier that day she had asked jounin instructor if he would be able to give her some tips but he brushed the royal blue haired teen off before working on his pride and joy Uchiha student. It infuriated the girl so much that she stormed off ignoring him calling her an ungrateful brat with no talent. She had taken her anger out of the tree behind her that was snapped in half, she cant control her chalkra that well. Amaya had a incredible amount of chalkra but the problem is how to release it in a small or steady amount without wasting the rest of it.

Rolling her teal coloured eyes Amaya picked up her fallen kunai knives before doing two chart wheels then followed by a back flip before tossing them at her target once again, landing in a crouch she hissed at the results of the attack. They were the same as last time, badly angled and one had fallen out. Standing up she kicked the ground with frustration causing dust to rise around her, still angry she picked up her weapons before running out of the training ground heading towards the village for a bowl of spicy chicken ramen to calm her nerves. Running in the village she waved at a few people who smiled at the chunin girl, jumping onto a cart she leaped onto a roof and kept leaping and jumping all the way to Ichiraku's ramen bar. Leaping off the roof she landed on both of her feet then grinned at the surprised ramen chief who broke into a large grin laughing at the sight of his best female customer.

"Training hard again Amaya?" Reaching over the counter to pull out the twig from the girls slightly messy hair. He flicked it away in the bushes beside his restaurant.

"I still suck with chalkra control and weaponry. I tried to ask Aiko sensei for some helpful tips but no his to caught up in the glory of training an Uchiha. Old man I' am not going to be a jounin one day at this rate, but that's not going to stop me for training hard to protect my home, precious people and this ramen bar." Amaya grinned at the man who pat her head with affection.

"That's a good girl, don't worry you'll be a jounin one day because I have faith in you. Now what do you fancy?" He crossed his arms together.

"Spicy Chicken ramen please!" she broke into a large smile as he went to the back laughing. While she waited for her order she looked around the place then noticed another customer eating his own bowl of ramen. Looking down at her dirty clothes she sighed softly while pulling out her locket from her jacket. It was pure silver with a beautiful fox in the centre in a defensive crouch. Flicking it open she pouted at how empty it was inside, not even a single picture was present inside the locket. Closing it was a small click Amaya noticed that the stranger next to her was watching. Turning her head to the side she hissed.

"What! Got a problem man? If you want to fight then I'll gladly obliged to that, I'll kick you ass!" she glared at him. He chuckled while shaking his head slightly,

"No thank you. I over heard you saying that you are struggling with chalkra control and weaponry."

"Aren't you a bloody eavesdropper, well yes I am having trouble. Aren't you going to make me feel terrible about myself?" she crossed her arms and glared at him slightly, he shook his head.

"I' am a jounin instructor as a matter of fact and I'd like to help you accomplish your dream to be a jounin." He smiled at her while extending his hand towards the surprised teenager "I am Minato Namikaze."

"Amaya." she shook his hand with a small unsure look to her face along with a pout. He shook it eagerly with a charming smile.

"Pleasure to meet you! It looks like your ramen is ready."