Chapter 19

"Amaya behind you!" A random male shinobi shouted over the booming noises all around them.

Amaya turned around quickly, blocking a kunai knife aimed directly for her throat. Three days since the Jounin exams in Suna and already the handful of newly ranked Jounins have died terrible deaths. Bodies were scattered all around, body limbs blown off and many more bloody things that will forever haunt the leaf kunochi. The things which nightmares become a reality, war's a bloody terrible thing, especially if one's apart of the man made chaos.

"When's the backup coming?!" Amaya shouted while backflipping away from a exploding kunai. Flames licked and burned human flesh causing that god awful burning flesh smell, she felt deadly sick. Sick of watching her comrades go up in flames and their screams, god don't mention the screams of agony.

People thrash around on the floor poorly attempting to put their fire out, only dying seconds later. Bad things do happen to good people, war is a disgusting thing. Man kind shall forever be sinful, blood forever staining against hands and the earths grounds. When will peace become a goal? When will man kind finally live together peacefully? How many fucking lifes will mean nothing? When will this maddness stop? Amaya choked down tears threatening to fall, how many families will lose their loved ones? Unfair times, thats apart of shinobis ways, completely unfair.

"In half an hour!"

Amaya nods kicking and dodging more attacks from cocky rock shinobis, stupid idiots. Hitomi went with another group of leaf shinobis offering help, before they departed they exchanged strong hugs and whispers of comfort. She prays for everyones safety. She prays for Minato, Kakashi, Rin, Obito and Hitomi's safety and that they stay alive. She needs them all to be alive, they gotta be alright.

"Argh!" A male rock ninja snuck up behind her, stabbing her shoulder with a kunai knife. A rookie mistake on her part, damnit! A leaf kunochi saw the sneak attack and acted fast by throwing a swarm of kunais hit his chest, killing him before hitting the ground. Excellent timing.

"Ahhh shit!" Amaya pulled out the weapon, stainined with her own warm red blood. Damn she's so careless. Another fellow leaf shinobi grabbed Amaya and dashed towards the nearest medic ninja available.

"She's hurt!"

The male medic nods, hands turning green with medical ninjustu, healing the deep wound. No poision thankfully. Teal eyes opened witness the horrors of war again, screams all around.

"Thanks!" She dashed back once again, slashing a rock ninja's throat with a kunai and throw several ninja stars at anothers chest. Kicking, dodging and punches added. More lightning and earth justus thrown in. Adding chalkra to her feet, she leaped high into the air.

"Water Style: Water Bullets!" Spitting out water bullets, taking out a handful of rock shinobis. Smirking happily to herself, Amaya safely handed before delievering a soild punch to a female enemies nose. Bones broke under the punchs pressure.

"Take that bitch!"

Amaya gasped sharply as a male rock ninja performed a earth justu, a large piece of earth was thrown directly towards...backup! Their here already?

"Shit! Go back, go back!"

Too late, they were crushed under earth already...dead.

She leaped away gripping her hair painfully, damnit! They are losing badly and numbers are down shocking amounts, maybe retreating for now is best option. Re-group and think of a better attack.

Sadly everyones too far away to even hear a command. There is only one thing left.

"Shadow Clone Justu!" Amaya shouted and an army number of shadow clones appeared. Only nodding at them giving the signal, they leaped away helping out fellow ninja shinobis. Tell them it's time to retreat and re-group with nearby allies.