Chapter 12

As our beloved Princess silently walked down the wet pathway leading down the the lower levels of the tunnels. Fear started to show its ugly head while she walked down the tunnel only hearing the clicking sound of her shoes. Maybe this was a bad idea from the start? Jiraiya is known for believing the most stupidest things managable. How can a meer Princess befriend a almighty beast of the sea? How can one small female convince the Kraken to allow her to be it's summoner? This whole trip was a terrible idea. Amaya wanted to turn around bolting straight home and never come back. On the other hand why give anybody the sadistfaction she's a cowerd who needs Minato to fight her battles. No that never going to happen. Sure Kiyoshi protected her back in the genin days but this is different! His long dead and she's a grown up now. A woman on a mission. She would rather kiss a horses ass then marry that selfish bastard Kaemon Uchiha and bear his children. No kissing a horses ass is too extreme. If worst turns to worse then...she'll have to kill herself. It doesn't matter if it tarnishes her reputation for Konaha and Cyclone. Amaya would rather be dead then marry Kaemon. A life without Minato and the others is a life not worth living. Hopefully they would understand. But that's not important now, she has to find enough strenght to carry on this insane mission.

'I cant do it. It's impossible!' Amaya lead against the wall slidding down onto her butt. Pulling both legs up to her chest and start sobbing softly. This is too much pressure. Everyone is expecting results after this and that damn contract. Amaya felt like she had bitten off more then she could chew. This whole thing is totally insane. Minato would not shown how ashamed he is but rather bottle it up inside, like the others. Amaya doesn't know what to do anymore. Continue on and die? Or turn back and be labled as a failoure and abomination as a kunochi of leaf. That thought made her sob harder.

"I cant do this. This is insane! Minato I wish you were here with me. I' am so lost and afraid." She yanked off her kunai pouch and threw it aside. The buttons flew open and all of her weapons were sprawned against the cold damn floor.

THUNK!

She heard an unfamilar sound and looked up. Right in front of here was...Minato's three pointed kunai knife? When in the hell did that manage to get in her weapons pouch? She crawled forward and looked at it. Extremely sharp but held a look of elegance to it. The seals going down the handel looked so neat and so perfect. His hand-writting is way more neater and fancier than her own messy one. She doesn't put enough effort into anything that involves studies or homeword. She was the dead last in the academy days. Day dreaming and boasting about how awesome of a kunochi she was going to be. Kick everyones ass left, right and centre. Also she commented that she was going to be the first female hokage ever! Maybe students including teachers laughted at her. No one takes her seriouslly anymore. Even till this day. However Minato does.

A small smile graced her face while running a finger down the handel of the kunai knife.

He always seems to understand her and even tries to lighten up her spirits with praise. Even if the training methods he uses was so much harder than a normal sensie. Minato pushes her past the physical limits and tries to encourage her to try it again. How can someone so perfect want to be with a brainless loud annoying princess as her? Whatever the case is, she feels lucky to have him. Her first and only true love.

"...Is this a sign Minato? Why would you give me your kunai knife and why do you stay at my side?" Amaya whispered and then frowned. Throwing the kunai knife to the opposite wall and stand up tall. Collecting all of her weapons and stap it back onto her left thign. Yes she is left handed. Turning around she ran down the tunnel. Unknowing to her there was a flash of yellow light.

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX

"Alright talk about one fucking awesome swimming pool!" Amaya cried out with a grin looking at the crystal clear water bellow. No little fish or unexpected nasties swimming around. Damn this is only the easy part. Now where is that damn bowl of special water? Apparently it tastes so much better then regular water. Amaya looked around walking around the large pool of water that leads down another tunnel. Corral and small little pieces of shells were the only thing down bellow.