Chapter 10

One week and six days later

Tsunade stood beside the other female on the small ship watching the sky once a bright cheerful blue into pitch black with roaring thunder. It's been one week and six days since she's agreed to help the Cyclone princess with training, surprisingly it went better then originally thought. As of yesterday Amaya's chalkra control was on the same level as her own, it had been diffcult helping of course. Bolders exploded, tree's ripped apart or thrown from the ground. Amaya had struggled to keep control of her chalkra, has at least past out three times during training. Tsunade had pushed over the girl's limit daily even had to punch Amaya a dozen times, almost lost control at least a dozen times. Tsunade frowned looking up towards the sky that had cracking lighting and roaring thunder flashing across the sky as it started to pour down with heavy rain. The sailors on the ship shouted at each other as the ship started rocking side to side, allowing water to pour onto the deck. The men tried to get the water out while the captian tried to fight against the waves.

"All hands on deck men! Help get rid of the water, tie the flags down tighter and watch the cargo men!" The captian shouted as the men ran around the deck doing jobs together as a team.

"We are getting close." Amaya smirked.

"Very close. This weather appeared out of thin air, ready to await whats right ahead of you?" Tsunade asked as they both used chalkra to keep balance on the ship and not flying over board. The men on the ship haven't had a single day of being in a shinobi academy, ordinary people.

"I am born ready." Amaya grinned crossing her arms looking directly towards the mouth of the storm. Tsunade looked directly towards it aswell without showing any signs of fear or worry. They were almost directly towards the mouth of a giant cyclone that was spinning everywhere on the water. Winds picked up in a dangerous level, objects flying around their heads, hale started pouring from the sky and the men abored shouted at the sight of the storm. The captian gulped looking at the cyclone with great fear. He couldn't risk any of his men's lives for the sake of awakening that creature. His grandfather use to tell him stories of the legendary Kraken and how bad it's temper use to be. When ships entered it's domain, only for it to be torn apart and the sailors were eaten. Fear crossed his old wrinkly face as one of his men was thrown over board, dead on impact of course from the raging waves that crushed his eternal organs to shreds. This had to be the main enterance to the Kraken's domain. He was expecting it to be a tad bit more scary but this had it's own version of scary.

Amaya looked directly towards the blonde haired brown eyed sannin. Just as soon as the wind's pick up their plan was going to be placed into action. The other captian of another ship has past the domain once or twice in his life time and spoke of an enterance. The cyclone had to have reached full speed at the time and the winds had to blow directly towards it. Once that happens a small opening with be there for a few seconds before it closes up. The opening will lead allow the person to be sucked down to the bottom of the cyclone, there will be a small cave. Inside the cave is where the scroll is and is hidden away deep inside. Only one of royal blood can open the seal and enter inside.

Amaya knew that this information wasn't faulse, after all it's in the royal families records of the cave and the beast. Her mother re-searched the scroll and the cave during free time. Amaya use to sit on her mother's lap listening to each word that past her mother's lips carefully.

Flash back to Amaya's childhood

Queen Ammai smiled gently watching from the doorway as little Amaya twirled around in the large library with a bored look. The little princess had finished her day's lessons half an hour ago. Now the small girl wearing a light pale blue gown had decided to spin around like crazy for time to move quicker. Apparently it wasn't working at all, giving the small girl a head ache and feeling dizzy. Ammai giggled softly as her daughter fell backwards onto the ground groaning loudly, the dizziness had finally kicked in after four minutes. The Queen strolled into the room with a giant grin looking down at the silly girl.