Chapter 14

Minato shook his head with a small frown watching the scene in-front of him. It's already morning around seven thirty am. Today has to be one of the worst one so far in his entire life, Amaya's departure for the hidden sand village. His spunky trouble-making girlfriend is going to be apart of the jounin exams. In this one exam has lead towards so many shinobi and kunochi's deaths. However there is one thing that truly does frighten him, if she loses then she is forced to wed Kaemon Uchiha. Even sparing a single glance at that man made Minato's blood boil with a uncontrolable hatred and anger. His own blue eyes narrowed into slits while watching the smug Uchiha speak with the Uchiha clan elders. They exchanged words, nods and of course bowed in respect at one another. Minato seriouslly hoped that Amaya comes out as of this as a jounin and a free woman. There is however a high chance of that bastard winning, but Amaya does have a chance with the Kraken on her side. However they made an agreement this morning, only use it when it's a death situation. Afterwards they both exchanged brief hugs and kisses before he allowed her to shower up and double check her belongings.

"Minato?"

The jounin turned his head slightly nodding at the Hokage. Sarutobi lit up his pipe looking at the group of Uchiha's aswell.

"Don't worry about them my boy. We know that Amaya will come out as the victor of this event and will come back finally free to spread her wings. Have faith in her and her new power."

He shook his head slightly. "I have utter faith in her Lord Hokage. But there are times when I don't want to admit that she doesn't need me around to fight her battles. Just the thought of lossing Amaya sickens me to the very core, I love her."

The Hokage smiled patting the blonde's back. "I am sure she loves you in return. Knowing that you love her will give Amaya enough strenght to carry on fighting. No one can ever stop the power of love, it's a strong emotion. Driving people into doing crazy, dangerous things just to keep ahold of it."

Minato smiled softly. He watched Amaya talk with Rin, Obito and Kakashi for a few moments before skipping towards Mikoto, Itachi and Kushina. Both females brought the smaller female into a giant hug. Giving words of comfort and surpport for the up coming battle.

"Amaya's turned into such a beauitful young woman. Harbouring the will of fire as well as the true grace of a royal. If only her great great grandmother was around to see this."

Minato looked at the old Hokage with a raised eyebrow. "You've met her?"

Sarutobi chuckled. "Of course. Michiko was an extrodinary kunochi with alot of power and a heart of gold. The First Hokage has a diffcult time trying to keep her under control around ramen or pranks. Amaya does remind me alot of Michiko. Not by looks, but their personality is almost a perfect match. I know that Lady Michiko is going to guide Amaya to the right path of life and help win. A gurdian angel if you call it."

Minato lighten up hearing the words of comfort, Amaya does have a gurdian angel besides himself. Secretly he prayed to Lady Michiko to guide Amaya through this entire thing safe and sound. Just thinking about it made his sour mood turn bright once again. There is hope for things to chance for the best. Amaya will win no matter what, she refuses to give up! That's what makes a Kohana Kunochi and his girlfriend. Amaya will be alright, he believes it.

"Alright everyone be quiet! Lord Hokage has a important announcement to make!" A random jounin shouted beconing the group of chunin's forward. They all done so with a serious expression, standing straight and gave a slight bow of respect to their leader. The other's who aren't going to be in the exams stood back, listening and watching. Lord Hokage blew a puff of smoke out looking at determind faces of the chunins selected to be apart of the jounin exams. Looking through the sea of faces only to stop at a single one. Amaya stood there beside two random chunins with a small grin. Oh that girl can never take things seriously until it bites her in the ass. Shaking his head slightl, he spoke.