Chapter 20

Tsunade sat across from Amaya at a local pub, both were drinking sake and play a friendly game of poker. Three days since returning back from war, everythings slowly settling back down after honouring the fallen heroes memory. Sadly Team Seven hasn't arrived back yet, still only a day later than usual. Unable to continue watching Amaya lay in bed doing nothing, she dragged her to the pub for some girl time. They drank a fair bit of sake, still no buzz.

"So I heard about your new shinobi nickname. The Blue Siren of Leaf, I am impressed with your progress Amaya. Your now a feared Kunochi like myself." Tsunade smirked against her glass of sake.

"Idiots. How freaking orignal, the Blue Siren of Leaf? Honestly that sounds like a porno book. Why couldn't it something more frightening like...shit I don't have a clue. Fuck it." Amaya gulped down her sake quickly, ignoring Tsunade's snickering.

"I like the Blue Siren of Leaf. Classy unlike the Legendary Sucker, damn my luck."

Amaya smirked. "Sucks to be you then! I can live with mine."

Tsunade groaned slamming her cards onto the table, she lost again once Amaya shows her hand. Damn that woman and her luck!

"Hmph! Oh by the way, have you even thought about what your going to do for your wedding with Minato?"

"Eh? When dah fuck did he...oh." Amaya looked down at her finger, her engagment ring finger.

Tsunade smirkes wickedly at how dense her friend is, totally clueless. Hell who forgets about being engaged? Whats the point of a ring then?

"Well have you?"

Amaya frowns, "No. He can plan the freaking wedding, I'd rather go down the isle wearing a tux and he wears the white dress. I am no bitch, his my bitch." Amaya slurred her words while taking three large shots of sake. Yeah almost drunk.

Tsunade laughs loudly, playfully slapping the table top. "Oh dear. Amaya your unpredictable, oit six more shots here!" Pointing down to their table.

Amaya groans. Flicking a peanut into a person's hair behind Tsunade.

"I don't wanna wear white. I am not gonna wear the dress."

Tsunade chuckles. "After these drinks I am taking you home."

"...Okay...but make it a double!"

"I've got a new drinking buddy now." Tsunade mused happily.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Amaya woke up the next morning with a slight hangover, thankfully her grandfather got rid of that minor problem. They haven't spoken to each other for awhile but he seemed distracted about something, cutting their conversation shorter than normal. So out of sheer bordom the apartment was cleaned out. Minato's room cleaned, new bed sheets and the window open for some fresh air in his stuffy hot bedroom. Her room is sheer perfection, big change.

Amaya changed into a pair of blue cotton short pants, a pale blue tanktop and her hair pinned back. On her hands and knees scrubbing the wooden floors with some lemon scented cleaning product. Scrubbing it with vigor, wanting Minato's return home to be a pleasant one even a home cooked dinner. His favourite pork roast, vegetables and a bottle of red whine for later one.

'Obito. I miss you.' Her eyes dimmed while stopping, hands placed onto her knees. Homes doesn't exactly feel right anymore, could is be that little Obito's gone so soon? Never going to experience the joys of life, find love and have his own family? Or could is be that he will never ever become Hokage? His dream never going to be a reality for himself or to others who shared his passionate dream. Another great young shinobi's fallen, heroes die but legends continue on throught out the ages. Obito is a hero yes but also a legend, a truely remarkable young youth taken away so suddenly.