Chapter 2

Rin smiled softly at the panting older girl in front of her laying on the ground breathing heavily with small beads of sweat falling from her forehead, she just accomplished mastering the walking on water technique in three days. The small medic ninja sat beside Amaya twirling a small strand of grass between her fingers while watching Obito and Kakashi fight in hand to hand combat. Minato watched them with a keen eye ready to jump in if they go over board or end up killing each other. It's been the same routine for the last few days, things have been extremely quite in Konoha for sometime now but other qualified shinobi's deal with the more dangerous missions. The Hokage has been occupied with his paperwork for a few days and she hoped that he might issue them a mission sooner or later before Obito and Kakashi kill each other by accident during training. They were fidgety lately and always looked for ways to burn off steam by doing something, their spars have become more aggressive than usual.

"Amaya I've been meaning to ask you something for a while now." Rin's brown eyes looked down to Amaya's teal orbs, sitting up the eighteen year old girl pressed both of her hands to her eyes trying to fight a mind grain.

"Yeah? I am all ears honey. If there's anything troubling you that you are to embarrassed or not wanting to speak to Minato about. You may talk to me anytime day or night. I may be a trouble making moron but given advise is one of my good qualities." Amaya groaned slightly as she laid back down onto the ground covering her eyes once again.

Rin scotched closer towards the blue haired girl "Well you know that I' am an orphan right?"

"Yeah."

"Well for the last few days I've been....very uncomfortable with my body and last night when I woke up I noticed some...." she coughed slightly turning a bit red in the face, Amaya caught on immediately then jolted to her feet gently pulling the girl up onto her feet. Looking towards Minato's direction she shouted.

"Oi! I am taken Rin with me, don't start shit with me man." she shakes her fist at the group of males staring at her oddly, Kakashi shakes his head then jumped back into fighting with Obito.

Minato blinked a few times at his older female student's sudden outburst, since they have been living with each other he's learned not to mess with her when she's on her....monthly schedule or when she's in a complete bad mood if she doesn't have her daily bowl of spicy chicken ramen. He nod in her direction before looking back at the black haired boy dodging a well aimed kick to his head from Kakashi who twisted his body before launching a right hook to Obito's head. Both girls walked out of the clearing with Rin explained her dilemma about the certain changes involving her body, Amaya wrapped her arm protectively around Rin's shoulder's trying to comfort the distressed girl. All girls go through that change and it also gives them an excuse to eat chocolate and to give people a hard time, that caused Rin to feel a little better. Staring up to Amaya's face the small medic ninja felt like she had an older sibling that cared for her, smiling softly she walked into a pharmacist while Amaya held the door wide open. Walking down several isles until Amaya stopped at the feminie cared shelves.

"Well these are here to help ok? Now you're pretty young and small I will let you chose by yourself." Amaya stood back watching Rin pick up a few items with an uncertain look on her face, looking back up to Amaya who watched with a comforting smile.

"Umm it only lasts for a week right?" she whispers inaudible to other people but loud enough for the blue haired teen to hear.

"Yeap."

"I made my choice then, umm I don't think I am ready for the other item though." she glanced nervously to the small packet sitting on the shelve. Amaya done a small yawn stretching her back.

"Understandable honey, now can we get some head ache tablets or something? I feel like some emo Uchiha has burnt my brain with their fire ball justu. It's unbearable." Amaya pinched the bridge of her nose. Rin laughed as she used a small medical jutsu then lightly pressed two fingers on Amaya's temple then slowly pressed some chalkra into the girls skull. Amaya sighed with relief as the head ache vanished like it never was there.