Chapter 4

Amaya sat down under the tree's shade while watching Minato gives his students a briefing about the mission tomorrow, they were hanging onto his every word while standing perfectly still and they were silent during the whole thing. Sometimes they would ask a question which Minato answered honestly, the blue haired teen pressed a hand to her heart feeling a mixture of emotions go through her head to toe. Going back to her home after all these years made the blue haired princess nervous, excited and fearful. Cyclones have always surround her home island and it's destroyed thousands of ships that don't take the special route, life's had been lost from drowning or getting eaten alive by sharks. Lucky enough for them she knows the route like the back of her hand, they were perfectly safe with her. But what worries her mostly was how her people would react when they see Obito, his an Uchiha after all. They wouldn't attack him with her there though but still she's afraid of what they were going to do when she's not around. They weren't exactly fond of Uchiha's after all. Sighing softly her teal eyes flickered back to the group to see them finishing the mission now Minato was telling them about Cyclone Island.

"Cyclones would appear without warning if we don't take the proper route and it would crush the ship to pieces, also sharks use the island's waters as a breeding ground so make sure neither of you three falls into the water. Thankfully Amaya is here to guide us to the island swiftly and safely. Now any other questions?" Minato clapped his hands together while his cerulean blue eyes scanned their faces. Obito shook as he raised his hand up.

"Yes Obito."

Obito dropped his hand and took a deep breath trying to hide his fear "I heard that the people in Cyclone Island have a large hatred towards Uchiha's."

Kakashi and Rin both looked at their sensei with worry as Minato pressed his lips together in a firm line.

"You're perfectly safe with Amaya and I around, they wouldn't dare cross her though without suffering through some harsh punishment. No one there is allowed to raise their hand at her or attack anyone she's with. I assure you Obito you're perfectly safe. " he tried to comfort the distressed boy but it sparked their attention more, why would they be punished for hurting Amaya?

"Why's that sensei?" Kakashi asked tilting his head slightly while staring at Amaya who looked at the sky with a small frown. Minato looked at Amaya as she locked her teal eyes with his own, he tried to stop a grin and blush as she done a small smile and nod allowing him to explain to his students why. Looking back to his students Minato had a serious look on his face as he answered the young Hatake's question.

"The reason why they wouldn't dare cross her is because Amaya....is their princess." He mused slightly as they all gave their blue hair team mate a shocked amazed look. She looked at them all with a cheeky grin. He could tell that she was enjoying their expressions as they found out that she is a royal. Finally Obito took a deep breath then cried out,

"Look's like they all won't be attacking me while their princess is around! Amaya's a Princess? Wow I wouldn't have thought she was one from the way she behaves!" he roared with laughter while she gave him a mocking glare and done a mocking strangle motion with her hands that stopped his laughter immediately, Rin chuckled under her breath as Obito held onto his neck with horror watching with petrified eyes as Amaya done a slicing motion of his neck with her finger. Kakashi's expression wasn't seen but Minato shook his head with a small grin. Even thought they were ninja's it was nice to see them still act like what they are, children.

"I might be a princess but I can still prank the hell out of you man! It doesn't mean that I can't still act the way I am just because of my royal title. It doesn't change who I really am." Amaya shouted across the field with her fist shaking in the air. Amaya stood up then started to skip towards them with a large grin, stopping beside Minato she continued to slightly jump up and down.