Chapter 11

Amaya woke up with a jolt with fresh tears streaming down her pale face. It worked. Finally after all of those years of empty promises to one day be able to be-friend and find the Kraken, it's a reality. There truly is such thing as that mythical beast that torments the seas. It's time to keep that promise to her mother. If only the Queen was alive to see this day.

The enterance of the Kraken's lair looked even more bone chilling then the old tales said it would be. The heavy mist rolled in making the place feel even more dreadful. Black thunder clouds that flashed with lightening and even small bits of hail fell down once in a while. Sharp dangerous rocks littered the entire enterance with a few dead bodies and even a couple of crushed skulls. It truly did send a shiver down anyone's spine just by looking around. However the thing that stuck the blue haired princess the most was the old sigh that was stabbed into the earth bending in a angle to the right side.

The Kraken's lair.

Those with royal blood can enter and witness the horror's that lays ahead.

"What no free ramen?" Amaya nervously giggled joking about the matter. Sometimes when she's a bit scared she tends to joke around. Sighing the teal eyed woman looked around the place looking for that damn enterance that would lead her directly towards the first level. Walking around for a good half hour searching for a large rock with a seal. If memory corrects her then it should be by the great ocean with raging waves. Maybe it should have been a good idea just to do a tiny bit of re-search on the beast and listen to Minato re-reading a scroll with a small bit of information on the location of the rock. Damn him and his sexy voice! But what's done is done and the present is now, there is no turning back or mentally slapping herself over it.

"Screw this. I am going to do things the idiots way of thinking. Now which way to go?" Amaya looked towards three pathways leading into either a scary mist, a large pile of rocks stained with ancient blood or a path that leads directly to light. Scary mist, ancient blood stained rocks or light? Tick tock tick tock.

"Mist." Amaya smirked slightly having a mental image of Minato, Rin, Obito and Kakashi face-palming themselves at her choice. Oh how proud they must be when she goes home and tells them everything. Kakashi would just cross his arms and call her idiot princess. Minato would scold at her for hours at the poor choices she makes in life and how dangerous it was just to go for the scary pathway. That is if nothing bad happens along the way. All she cares about right now is kicking ass, getting the Kraken as a summon and then go home to some decent ramen! The stuff they have there is wave country is weak and tasteless. How the fuck doesn't anyone know how to cook a decent bowl of ramen? If the guy that invented ramen was still alive she would marry him, hands down! But ramen would have to wait, her mission is more important right now.

She walked towards the mist feeling a sudden wave of dread hit her head to toe. It grew more thicker with each passing moment including it started to lightly rain. How could anyone dare to be-friend the Kraken? Sure many people came there just to seek power beyound imagination. The path to obtain power is a dangerous lonely path. What good is power if its not used properly? People get hurt from it and innocent blood would be spilled. Amaya's not there for power. She's there to finally do something useful in life, make a family together again. Even if the cost is her own life. Mama Kraken and her babies must be missing their loved one. Even if she doesn't get the contract, it would just bring a family together again.

Minato and the kids are her family. Obito, Rin and Kakashi were more then team-mates to her, they were her babies. Children born into a blood thirty world. If anything happens to one of them she would be torn apart inside. Family means the world to her and so does her friends and villages. Everyone is presious. Life is presious. Amaya wanted to watch the kids grow up into fine young adults, have some missions and met the right person before getting married and having their own children. She wants to marry Minato and have his children. Amaya wanted that for her life. A family all of her own with the man she truly loves with each passing moment.