Chapter 7

"Amaya darling remember that those justus are extremely dangerous, train with precaustion." The Queen of Cyclone Island stated after showing the blue haired princess with kisses and hugs while standing at the docks with her husband and some knights. Amaya returned the affection with kisses and hugs also while Minato and the rest of the team waited on the ship. They were happy to be returning home to their village but they still gwaked at the island's beauty with amazment still.

"I know aunty, I promise once I become Jounin after the exams I'll come back to celebrate with everyone." Amaya smiled at the queen with a determind gint in her teal coloured eyes.

"We are so proud of you." The King grinned flashing a thumbs up in encouragement at he's niece, so much like her beloved mother and father. They wish Yoshi and Ammai could be here with them right now so much, they would be very proud of their beautiful princess and daughter. Amaya bowed in respect heading towards the ship while the people and guards saulted their princess in respect also cheering as the ship set sail. Minato stood beside Amaya as they watched as the king and queen waved in good bye until they were out of sight. Rin smiled widely at the blue haired teenager still shocked and thankful to get new outfits and shoes from Amaya's closet back on the island. Right now she wore a pair of dark brown pants, a white and green designer shirt with a green ribbon tied across her chest and a pair of old brown shinobi sandales. Obito had gotten himself a wooden staff as a gift from the royal weaponary while Kakashi had picked out a few books from the library, lastly Minato had declined the offer to get anything from the royal family even when Amaya insisted for him to pick something out. He was very happy with the princess besides getting something from the royal weponary or library. Standing close to Amaya Minato smiled softly as she laid her head on he's shoulder still looking back at the small dot that use to be her home island.

"Don't worry about it, as you said once you've reached jounin we will come back to celebrate." Minato assured he's girlfriend before planting a soft kiss on the top of her head.

"I know. Training is my main concern for the current moment along with learning my mother's justu's. However there is this small nagging voice in the back of my mind saying something bad's going to happen real soon, it's faint but still there." Amaya muttered softly in he's shoulder, slowly looking up to see Rin, Kakashi and Obitio talk with either a happy look on their faces or in Kakashi's case a happy glint in he's black eyes. Minato watched them aswell getting the hint that she's worried about them besides herself. He knows how much they mean to her and if anything happens to either of them she'll be devistated. Minato would be the same also if anything happens to his team or Amaya, they are he's life.

"Nothing will happen to them Amaya, they are strong besides I am always there to guide them in the right path in life." Minato smiled down at he's girlfriend who smiled weakly back at him, he's strong enough to look after them all but the feeling was still inside her.

"I know Minato, your an awesome sensie. Now I wonder if the captain had bought some ramen for me~ Yeah I could go for some ramen right now." Amaya laughed dashing down to the kitchen below the ship to raid through the cupboards to find the ramen goodness she craves for at the current moment leaving Minato behind with a giant sweat drop at the back of he's head. Ramen and her were like an item in some sort of werid way, can't keep them apart for a long time.

"Amaya's so silly when it comes to ramen." Rin chuckled at a sneering Obito and a irked Kakashi as they all heard Amaya fight with the cheif down below making Minato head down there to make sure there's no blood shed or any more curses. Once down there he groaned as Amaya defended herself with a wooden spoon and a pot on her head battling the cheif who had a wooden spoon also and had the pots lid using it as a sheild against the crazy princess. Suddenly Amaya lunged forward