Chapter 9

Minato smiled calmly sipping a cup of warm green tea to himself watching the screen infront of him. The children including Amaya were still sleeping in snoring softly to themselves, well the blue haired princess was causing more noise then a grizzly bear. Itachi had snuggled close into Amaya's side with a small smile and Rin laid her head on the princess's stomach. Kakashi and Obito were sleeping in an odd angel with their feet up high into the air and their head's rested on a shared pillow. Times like this were nice, especially when your the first one up. The clock hit seven o'clock in the morning, he might aswell allow them to keep sleeping until eight before starting on breakfast. In little then a few more weeks was the offical start of the Jounin exams, every village's chunin's were going to par-take in the exam which is going to be held in Suna that year. A small frown graced his tan face looking directly towards his special ed girlfriend. How well was she going to stand the murderous heat? Being an ice and wind user was going to be mildly diffcult, mostly because everyone in Suna mainly had the wind chalkra. Their wind justu's were deadly.

Knock Knock Knock!

Minato raised an eyebrow standing up dodging the sleeping bodies without making any noise, the children might be upset about being awaken a tad bit earlier than usual. If the Uchiha's came early this morning to get Itachi they might be a little upset about the mess that magically appeared again. Empty ramen cups and more candy wrappers were sprawn on the floors and mostly surronding Amaya, chocolate melted on her sleeping face. He silently wondered how in the hell did she sneak out last night getting more ramen and chocolate without waking him up? Amaya was full of surprises after all. Opening the door a tad bit his blue eyes widden in shock. Jiraiya stood proudly beside the famous Tsunade Senju, well it turns out that today was going to be fun for Amaya.

"Morning Jiraiya-sensie and Tsunade-sensie." Minato opened the door wider allowing them entry into his messy home. They looked around stunned at the living room. Empty wrappers, coke cans, bowls tipped over, sleeping bodies and most of all a crude prank pulled on Kakashi and Obito's faces. They had eyepatches, pimples, fake scars, eye-shadows, red lip-stick stained faces. Also for another amausing thing was their hair pulled up in ponytails with bright coloured ribbons. Tsunade smirked looking towards the only adult still sleeping with a wide grin.

"I take that's Amaya. The Princess of Cyclone Island and the one giving Jiriya a hard time, I alright like this girl. I approve of your relationship Minato."

"No, she's a giant brat." Jiraiya glared down at the princess with a childish pout.

"Umm thank you Tsunade-sensie. Do you all want a nice cup of tea?" Minato sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck with a small grin. They nod sitting down on the other two free seats around the kitchen table looking back down at the sleeping bunch. Minato poured them a cup of fresh green tea with a small side of lemon for extra taste, they accepted happily. Tsunade needed to work of a small hang over before training starts. Jiraiya just wanted to having something to wash away the taste of sake from his mouth.

"So may I know why are you two are here early?" Minato asked sitting down aswell.

"Jiraiya found me and told me about the small problem back here in the village, mainly concerning the well-fair of a certian princess and your relationship is in danger. So of course I am here to help with the training." Tsunade admited looking back down into the cup.

"I also told Tsunde about that troubled Kaemon Uchiha's heavy infautation with Amaya." Jiraiya pointed out.

Minato frowned hearing that man's name once again, it still made him want to shove a powerful rasengan down the Uchiha's throat for trying to harm his girlfriend.

"The marraige contract aswell?"

Tsunade and Jiraiya both nod sadly, that information still didn't fit to well with them both. It's been many years since there has been a marriage contract or arranged marraige inside the walls of their village. The third Hokage wanted everyone to find love insteed of being pushed into a arranged marriage with someone.