Chapter 5

The next morning had been the most silent one since Amaya had moved in, Minato watched with question as she ate breakfast without sparing him a glance or said a single word to him. The blue haired girl decided to wear a pair of black ankle high pants with a silver belt, a white tanktop shirt with a dark blue jacket with a whitish-blue cyclone symbol on the right hand side sleeve of the jacket and she wore a pair of black shinobi sandals. Her beautiful hair was up in a half ponytail, her forehead protector was tied around her forehead and lastly Amaya had a little bit of make up on which was incredibly light. Minato kept watching her as she looked down at her empty plate while taking a sip of her cup of tea, he's starting to worry about her. Sighing loudly he stood up with his empty plate taking it to the sink to quickly wash it then leave the silence of the apartment, clipping on his backpack then firmly adjusting it he called out to Amaya before leaving.

"I'll see you at the front gate in twenty minutes Amaya, make sure you locked everything up and have you're gear together." He looked back with a small frown to see her staring out of the kitchen window without nodding or speaking anything back to him. Opening the front door he walked out then closed it behind him. Minato has to find out the reason why she's not speaking nor looking at him, so he's going to the one person who might have the answers his looking for. Quickly running down the streets of the hidden leaf village the blonde haired jounin kept searching for the person even stopping and asking a fellow shinobi's if they had seen who his looking for, some shrugged not knowing where they are or the others suggested places where he might find them. He didn't have time to keep to continue this goose chase, as he was about to leave he heard a familiar perverted giggle coming from the female side of the hot springs. Minato thanked the heavens as he followed the giggles around the corner to finally find the person his been hunting for, his sensei Jiraiya. The pervert was peeping on the females on the other side through a small hole in the fence, a large blush was on his face along with a dorky smile as he wrote things down into his small note pad. Resisting an urge to sigh Minato thought about what would Amaya do if she had found Jiraiya perverting on her fellow females? A small smirk crossed Minato's face as he silently crept towards his sensei who didn't detect him there, taking a deep breath Minato shouted in Jiraiya's ear.

"HEY PERVY SAGE STOP PEEPING ON THE FEMALES IN THE HOTSPRINGS!"

The sound of surprised female shrilling made Jiraiya turn pale as he watched in great sadness as the females quickly wrapped their towels around them then run of back into the female lockers to get changed. Minato know knows why Amaya got such a kick of doing this to Jiraiya, his reactions were hilarious to watch. Jiraiya turned his head with a small angry scold as he stared at his student, Jiraiya was expecting to see Amaya with Minato like she always is but this one totally caught him off guard.

"What do you want Minato?" Jiraiya put his note book and pen away in his jacket before standing back on his feet with his arms crossed.

"I need you're help sensei." Minato honestly said while both of them walked side by side into the ramen shop, Minato has around ten minutes to spare anyway. Both took a stool then ordered a bowl while the continued talking.

"What about?" raising an eyebrow the old hermit looked down to his prized student who looked uneasy about something.

"I had an unexpected visit from Kushina last night."

Jiraiya felt great pity towards Minato now, he was with Minato the day when the red head Uzumaki woman had dumped him for another man who was married. Minato was so crushed about that he refused to eat ramen for a while but thanks to Jiraiya if he wasn't forced to have a bowl a few weeks later he wouldn't have meet Amaya. Jiraiya doesn't understand why would she return when Minato was so happy with another woman, it must be a woman thing. Sighing the white haired hermit ran a hand through his hair then finally replied.