Chapter 4 - Camp True Blood

I sprinted down the hill, making my way to the main building. I slowed to a walk once I was on flatland again. I was greeted by a couple of all year campers. Unfortunately, it was not all fluffy and sunny for some demi-gods. Some got kicked out of their families when they were discovered, so they were obliged to stay in camp all year, since they don't have anywhere else to go to.

A small group of campers walked up to me and bowed down, I smiled and said, "rise'' and they straightened up and grinned. ''So what's up?'' I asked as I started to move again.

''Umm nothing much but Mr G was waiting for your arrival'' said a petite girl called Anna. She had long curly brown hair, which reached her waist and these muddy brown eyes. She was a daughter of Ceres Goddess of agriculture, nature and the seasons. Her mortal parent kind of kicked her out, so she decided to stay in camp all year and train.

''Ok, so how was training?'' I asked not to anyone in particular.

Callum answered, ''it was good, but not that much of a challenge, you know what I mean? Didn't break a sweat''.

I laughed at his response and turned to look at him fully, I think he whimpered a little. ''Why don't we fix that, I challenge you to a sword battle'' I said rising both of my eyebrow and the two demi-gods behind me chuckled.

You see Callum was a child of Mars, so it was In him to love the whole bloodshed and fighting scenario. He was like all of his brothers and sisters ... buff, and all of them have scars from previous fights. He had short bleach blond hair and brown eyes, he was, like almost all of his cabin members, a bit pig headed and stubborn.

''I accept'', he gulped.

I sent him a smile.''Ok I'll see you guys later'', I said and everyone nodded and bowed down, ''rise'', I commanded and they did and left. I let out a little huff, and walked into the main building. I knocked at Mr G's door and waited, Mr G is our camp director and trainer. He is of course a demi-god; his father is Mercury, God of trade and a whole load of other stuff as well.

''Come in", a voice from the other side of the door spoke.

I walked in and smiled. Mr G didn't notice it was me, but then he looked up and immediately stood up and bowed. I gave him a sweet smile which caused him yo blush a little.''Rise''.

''Sorry Arya I didn't notice it was you'', he said ashamed.

I shook my head and said ‘‘Its fine, so Anna told me that you have been waiting for me''.

He nodded and told me to sit down, he took a deep breath and said ''tThings aren't going that good.''

I knitted my eyebrows together and said ''What?''.

He looked at me with sad eyes and said ''Do you remember Typhon?'' I nodded my head, something was up. ''Well...he is restless and he escaped from his prison'' he continued, ok that got my full attention.

''What!?'' I almost screamed

''That's right and did you know about the war that is going on between your father and Oceanus?'' he continued.

My mouth swung open and I just stared at him ''You have got to be kidding....why didn't he summon me or something I could have helped out'' I moaned.

Mr G looked at me carefully before he said ''He didn't want you or any of his other children involved'' I sighed trying to calm the anger that was building up in my chest.

''Besides that is not the biggest issue here'' he started again. I looked at him coldly and he flinched back.

''And what may that be?'' I questioned crossing my arms,