Chapter 6 - Audiance

I was embracing the warm, and pleasant sunshine when I heard a few footsteps approach me. I force my eyes open and turn to look at them. It was Jason, Piper, Leo, and Josh.

Leo Valdez is the son of Vulcan God of Fire and Blacksmith. He has dark chocolate brown with a few streaks of light brown coloured hair and beautiful greyish blue eyes. He is quite tall and buff, let me tell you that he is good with his hands, he can make some strong weapons. He is the same age as me and Josh unlike Piper and Jason who are a year older. I don't like to admit it, but he is hot....and I might have...no, I do have strong feelings for him....

A smile automatically crept upon my lips when I saw him and Josh. Without thinking, I jumped to embrace them both in a big hug. One hand around each of them, Leo looked a little surprised before he hugged me back.

''Hey so what's up?'' Josh asked casually once I let go,

then all of them bowed I shrugged and said ''nothing''.

I brought my gaze upon Leo, who's cheeks redden a bit. OhMyGosh it was adorable, ''how was school and stuff?'' I asked trying to hide the affection I had for him in my voice.

''Umm it was good, nothing special though'' said his sweet and sexy voice. I tried not to look at him like a fool but I cannot help it, I clenched my jaw tight to stop risking drooling all over him.

I saw Piper bite down on her lips, to try not to laugh. She can sense the feelings I had for Leo, I rolled my eyes at her, and Jason and Josh glanced at both of us.

''Anyway'' Jason said breaking the silence, he looked deep into my eyes and said ''are you ok? you seemed distracted at breakfast''. My good mood was suddenly drained out of me at the reminder of what I have got to do at lunch.

I must have paled because they looked at me with concern in their eyes, Leo stepped closer to me and put his hand on my forehead like to check my temperature. ''Are you ok? what's bothering you?'' he asked digging into my eyes with his steel coloured ones.

I sighed and stepped away from his touch, hurt and a little shock washed over his features. I mentally slapped myself immediately, I didn't mean to hurt him. I tried to smile but it came out pathetically weak.

''Arya spill it'' Jason crossed his arms and Josh and Piper nodded encouragingly, Leo...he just looked at me with no emotion which pained my heart.

I was thinking about how to get out of this...mess. Everyone of them was looking at me with eagerness, I made the mistake of looking into Leo's last, and he held my gaze almost paralyzing me. I grunted and threw my hands in the air in defeat, ''fine, I'll tell you somewhere more private...come to my cabin'' I said and pivetted on my feet and headed away.

They followed me into my cabin and I leaned against the coral blue wall. I told them to sit and when they did, I ran my hand through my hair and took a deep breath. I started slow ''I was gonna tell you guys, at lunch with the rest of the campers, but...anyway''.

Piper rolled her eyes and said ''come on it can't be that bad'' I gave her an unintended glared and she gulped.

''Sorry'' I murmured quietly to her,

she nodded, Jason huff impatiently, and I bit my lip and then said. ''Typhon has escaped and the Gods can't stop him, they can only slow his approach to Olympus'' I nervously glanced at their reactions, they were gob-smacked. ''That's not the worst'' I started, they didn't respond but I carried on ''Kronos has gathered an army of monsters and demi-gods, he is going to attack Olympus....and with the Gods busy there is no one there to defend it''.