Chapter 17 - Park

''What are you looking at?'' I said coldly, and everyone looked away awkwardly. I sighed and went back up to my room, I wanted to fall asleep and never wake up..., but I know that's impossible. I sat on my bed sharpening my sword and my dagger, after a while I grew bored. So I changed my mind and went to the wardrobe, I picked out a random outfit. I ended up wearing a V-necked black, long sleeved t-shirt with black skinny jeans and black high-heeled boots. Hey, I know how to fight with style.

I then bumped into Jason as I was going out. ''Hey, Arya are you ok?'' he asked with a genuine interest,

I shrugged and said, ‘‘If being torn apart is ok...then yeah, I'm ok'' I sighed.

''Josh and Leo. They are fighting over you. Aren't they?'' he crossed his arms,

I moaned and said ''they are not listening to me Jason. I don't know what else I can do. I cannot choose one between them...'' stupid tears were filling my eyes now.

Jason stepped closer and gently patted my shoulder, ''hey, hey. It's going to be ok cuz. Come on let's talk.'' he said guiding me back to my room.

I sighed and followed him, ''hey I'm not talking boy problems with you,'' I mumbled once we were inside.

He laughed and said ''I'm afraid you're gonna have to, besides I'm only gonna do this once''. I collapsed on the bed and sighed. We talked for about an hour or so, before he left me. Got to be said, I was surprised. Jason was great; I never knew that he was such a good agony aunt. Come on, a son of Jupiter...talking boy problems...is a rare occasion and I wish I recorded it now.

When I went downstairs I healed any minor injuries, I know that no one would let me go to Olympus to heal the more major injuries, the demi-gods are staying there if they can't battle. I needed my strength blah, blah, blah. I get it. I found Percy and Annabeth talking to Thalia and Chiron, they bowed.

''Then what chance do we have? We can't hold out another day'' Percy said.

''We'll have to. I'll go and see about setting some new traps around the perimeter'' Thalia said exhausted before walking off.

''I will help her. I should make sure that my brethren don't go too overboard with the root bear'' Chiron went off.

''Excuse me guys'' I said when I saw Piper coming out followed by Josh and Leo. I jogged up to them and asked Piper ''they done now? How were they?''.

She sighed and smiled ''all sorted out’’;

I gave her a wink ''did you know that Jason is an amazing agony aunt?'' I smirked.

Piper raised an eyebrow and said ''no way...him?''

I laughed and hugged her and whispered into her ear ''thank you''.

Josh and Leo walked up to me with hidden expressions. I smiled and said ''now. That wasn't that bad, was it?'',

Leo rolled his eyes and smiled. Josh gave me one of his special smirks and said, ‘‘No it wasn't''. I gave them both a hug and they hugged back, but I noticed that Josh was debating a little whether to hug me back. Weird.

I finally released them and I saw a look being exchanged to Leo by Josh. It was not an I-hate-you or I-am-not-talking-to-you look; it was more of a...brotherly look? I must remember to ask Piper about her little session with them. I sighed and said ''the Hunters and Apollo cabins are in desperate need of some arrows. I am going to make a couple, Leo can you come with me to the park to cut some wood. Josh I think we need you by the hospital tent that is set out in the street''. Josh and Leo nodded and Josh bowed before he left.